Elijah Mikaelson - I can't lose you

It was a typical day at the Mikaelson compound. Klaus was angry about something Rebekah did and Elijah was standing in between the both of them. Trying to calm them down.

You were standing on the balcony watching over the living room where all of this was happening.

"Nik, I can do what I want," Rebekah screamed towards Klaus.

"You can't disobey me," Klaus says his voice low and angry. "I really don't want to dagger you."

"Niklaus!" Elijah said.

"The true heart of our brother," Rebekah said. "It was nice to see you again Elijah."She says. She looks towards the balcony where you were standing. "You too Y/N." You gave her a smile. "Call me when you want to get away for a while." With those last words, she walked towards the door and walked out of the compound.

Elijah looked towards Klaus and gave him a strong look. Before he could say anything.

Klaus stopped him. 'Don't even say anything brother.' and made his way upstairs. Elijah watched him carefully. Klaus reaches you and stopped behind you.You could feel his eyes on you, your body tensed and you were trying to get your breathing under control. You were looking at Elijah not wanting to look back towards Klaus. Klaus was friendly towards you but he wasn't too happy to have a human around. knowing all his secrets. You were afraid of him, especially at this times.

In the corner of your eyes, you saw him walk again. Your body relaxed and you could breath normal again.

You were sitting on Elijah's bed reading a book when he walks into the room. He walks towards you and gives you a kiss on your cheek.

'I will leave the compound for a few hours.' He said. 'But there a few of Marcel's vampires downstairs to protect the house. If there's something please call me eminently.'

'Don't worry.' You said to him. He gives you a kiss on the lips and walks out of the room.

You finish a few more pages when you started to feel hungry. You settle the book onto the bed and made your way off the bed.

You walked downstairs towards the kitchen. on the table was a bottle of red wine. You took a glass from the cabin and pour a little on the glass. You took a sip. The wine touched your toung. It tasted terrible. You swallowed down fast and pour the rest that you had your glass through the sink. UGH, you thought to yourself. That some can drink that. You opened the fridge and saw some eggs. You took them out and begin to make scrambled eggs for dinner. p>

'Heej there you are.' A man says towards you. You look up from the pan and you see Diego standing in front of you.

'Hey, want some eggs too?"

"No, I'm good... I will just take some blood." He says walking towards the table. He takes the bottle wine from the table and pours the wine in a glass and begins to drink it.

"Wasn't that wine?" You asked him. Please say yes you thought to yourself.

"Nooo, it's blood." He says drinking the glass empty.

You couldn't believe what you just heard you just drunk blood. You could feel yourself getting sick.

You put the fire out of the stove out and you left the room.

"Y/N are you okay?" Diego asks walking behind you. You don't respond and you just kept walking towards the bathroom upstairs.

When you reach the stairs to walk upstairs the door of the compound opens. You looked towards when out of nowhere there was a man in front of you. He put his hands around your neck and throws you to the other side of the room. Where you hit a fragment of a broken table that spires throw your body. You took a last look towards the living room. Seeing the slaughtering that was at that moment happening.

Elijah and Klaus walked back towards the compound when they saw the door open. The run inside and couldn't believe what they just saw. There were body's lying everywhere.

"Y/N?" Elijah screams through the compound.

Klaus runs towards a side of the room. "Elijah!"

Elijah runs towards him. He kneels next to Y/N body.

"No, No, NO this can't be happening." He holds her body and takes the table frame that was stuck into her body. He takes Y/N in his arms and walks upstairs.

Elijah sitting on the other side of his room in a chair. He was looking towards the bed where Y/N body was lying down. He couldn't believe what just happened. He lost her. He had so much to show her to tell her and now he couldn't anymore. He had lost her.

"Elijah?" Klaus walks into the room.

He stood up from the chair and walked towards him.

Klaus pulled him from a hug. "I'm sorry brother," Klaus says to him

"I just want to be alone eth her at the moment." Elijah says towards him.

Klaus walks out of the room and Elijah looks towards Y/N body again. He walks towards her, when out of nothing he saw something move around her hands. His attention focused eminently there. Seeing slowly but with movement, her fingers move.

It was impossible. He thought to himself. He sat next to her body on the bed and looked towards her. Stroking with his thumb Y/M face. Her eyes start moving.

Your eyes shot open. And with one movement you sat yourself up.

"Y/N, Y/n it's okay."

You look towards the voice and you see Elijah sit next to you.

You hugged him.

"I'm here... I'm sorry." He said to you. "I was supposed to be her to protect you. I.."

Without letting him finish the sentence you kissed him.