Klaus Mikaelson - Escaping the party

You walked out of the room. The music and people were a little too much at the moment. You walked upstairs towards an empty room. You entered the room in the corner of your eyes you saw balcony doors. Without thinking twice you walked towards the doors. You opened the doors and you let the cold wind hit your face.

The balcony was decorated elegant. There were a few flower pots on it and a little table on the corner with 2 chairs surrounding it. The balcony was little but well decorated. You sat in one of the chairs and you looked at the stars in the sky. You took a few deep breaths and you let your heart beat calm down. There were a little too much people at the Mikaelson compound and your body was getting a little bit of anxiety to have them all around you.

"I thought you said I was not going to show you my bedroom." You hear Klaus voice behind you. You looked towards him. He was leaning in onto the door frame with a smile on his face. Without him leaving any time for you to answer he takes the empty chair next to you. "Are you okay, Y/N?"
"Yes, I'm fine." You gave him a little smile. "Just needed a little rest from the party."

He had this smile on his face that was making you crazy. You liked him but you have been conscious with him. Keeping your distance and of all trying not to fall for him but his face at this moment was making you crazy. It's the alcohol you thought to yourself. Keeping in mind what he is and what he has done.

You looked away from his gaze and towards the sky again.
"They're beautiful, aren't they?" Klaus asks.
"Yes... It's so a beautiful night."
"Y/N?" You looked towards him. "Did I do something to hurt you?"
"What?" You were a little confused by his question. "What do you mean?"
"Well a few weeks ago we were pretty close and now you trying to get rid of me as soon as possible."
Ooh, you thought to yourself. You were keeping your distance a little too obvious. You were falling for him that's way you were doing it but you couldn't tell him that. "I'm sorry. I didn't know I was doing it." You said to him with a fake smile.
"Is there something you're not telling me."
"No nothing." You said quickly and you stand up from the chair. "I'm going downstairs again."
"You're doing it again."
You didn't stop to answer him you just kept walking towards the bedroom door. You had your face low and looking towards the ground. Before you could reach the door you were stopped in your tracks. You bumped into to Klaus. You looked up and he was watching you carefully.
"What's wrong Y/N?" He asks it with this tone in his voice that just makes your body smelt. You looked down towards your feet again. He places a hand under your chin and makes you look towards him.
"Klaus.. I." You swallowed before you continued your sentence. "I need to go... I'm sorry." You tried to pass him but he didn't let you.
"Y/N?" You looked him in the eyes and in just seconds your lips touched. You closed your eyes taking all this moment in. The kiss was desperate like he waited too long to do this. You broke the kiss and you looked at him. "Y/N stay