You fell a sleep at the Mikaelson compound (part 2)

You opened your eyes when you started looking towards the door frame.

"Elijah.." You said.

He turns towards you. 'Hi Y/N, you're awake." He says surprised "Rebekah asked me to wake you up." he said walking towards you.

You sit on the edge of the bed. Elijah sits next to you.

"How long did I sleep?" You asked him

"Not for long I think max 1 hour." He says.

You both got up from the bed and started walking towards the door. "Did I miss something important?" You asked

"No nothing, just the usual Klaus being Klaus, Kol running after everyone who wears a dress and well; you know Rebekah." You laughed at his comment.

"And what about you?" You asked him.

"I just keep an eye on them." he says

"The noble Elijah, you know you need to have some fun." You said towards him.

"And who is going to keep an eye on all of them?"

"I will" You said to him. Both of you just started laughing.

"There you are, I have to show you something." Rebekah said dragging you away from Elijah to the other side of the room.

"y/n this is Michael. Michael is a policeman. You know man in a uniform." She says winking at you "He's also single and I told him about you." She says living you and Michael behind. You look towards him.

"Hi y/n" He says to you. He takes a step closer to you and you could smell the alcohol on his breath. "How you doing?"

"Well I'm great. It was nice to meet you but I really have to go." You say to him walking away from him. You walked to the other side of the room trying to hide from Rebekah. You were tired and you pretty much just wanted to leave.

You walked upstairs again now taking another staircase on the other side of the house. You need some quiet to survive the party till the end. That nap you took just made it worst. You were tired than ever.

You walked past a door when you saw a shadow in the room. You stopped in front of the room and looked threw the door. You saw Klaus staring outside threw a window. You walk towards him.

"Is everything okay?" You ask him. He looks towards you and gives you a little smile before looking back outside.

"I'm fine just a little annoyed about this people walking around my house." He says with a angry voice.

"I get that." You say to him. He looks at you and gives you a little smile. "The party's almost over so you will be soon rid of them." You looked at him and saw none reaction. You turn away from him and you start walking towards the door.

"y/n.. " You heard Klaus say. You looked towards him. "I can bring you home if you want. You look tired and I think you may just want to go home."

You give him a little smile. "That is very nice of you Klaus but I don't think Rebekah would let me go home and leave her here alone."

"I can handle her." He walked past you and stopped in front of the door. With his hands he shows the way you have to go. He has this wicked smile on his face. You give him a smile and walk past him towards the way he is showing. He was always an asshole towards you but you trusted him.

You were walking with Klaus on the empty streets of New Orleans.

"Did something happen Klaus?" You asked him.

"No why?" He says looking towards you.

"Well you are walking me home and you are not trying to kill me."

"I never tried to kill you." He said

"Do I have to recall the accident 2 weeks ago when you got mad at Rebekah and you pinned me up to a wall and almost bit me to get your point to Rebekah." You said to him. He just looks at you and doesn't say anything. He just looks down at the ground. "and that just being the most recent." You said to him with a smile.

He looks towards you. "Why are you not scared of me? I tried to kill you so many times but you still around."

"Well, you could kill me every time but you never do" You look towards him. "You scare the shit out of me."

"But you never leave." He says

"Why should I?" You ask him

"Where here." Klaus says. You look towards the door in front of you. It was your door.

"Yes, thank you Klaus. It was really nice of you." You open the door and you walk in side. Before you close the door, you looked towards Klaus again.

"Klaus I will never leave." You said. He looked towards you and smiled. You smile back at him and you close the door.