Elijah finding you almost dead

Elijah walked in the compound with a girl in his arms.

"Who's that?" Rebekah asked walking to Elijah.

"I don't know. I found her on of the side's streets here nearby, she was almost dead." He said to her. He walked upstairs with the girl in his arms and laid her in his bed. Rebekah walked behind him.

"Elijah, Klaus is not going to be happy that you brought her here." Rebekah says to him.

"What did you want me to do? Just let her die there." He asked Rebekah. Rebekah didn't say anything back and just stared at the lifeless body laying on Elijah's bed. "I fed her some blood so she will be healing in no time" Elijah spoke.

Rebekah walked out of the room without saying anything. She stopped at the door frame and looked back on more time. She look at the girl lying on the bed and at Elijah.

"This isn't a good idea Elijah." She said to him.

You were starting to wake up. You head hurted so much. You remember what just happened. You were attack by 2 men who bet you to dead just for some money. You opened your eyes and you weren't outside anymore. You were lying in a bed. You looked around the room. You didn't recognise it. in one corner of the room you saw a man reading a book. He was well dressed in suit. The men looked towards you and he had a little smile on his face. You looked to your hands. Their had blood on them, you looked towards your arms were the men beat you. There was no mark that you have been attacked. No bruises, no cuts, nothing.

The men standed up and put his book on a side table and walked towards you.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Where am I? You asked him

"Your save now, don't worry." He told you "I'm Elijah."

You looked towards him. He had this big dark brown eyes that made you feel save. "I'm Y/N" You told him.

"Well Y/N just take a rest. I'm going to make you something to eat." He said to you . You gave him a smile. He smiled back and started walking towards the door.

You saw him leaving the room. You laid down again thinking about what happened. Trying to figuring out how did you land here.

Elijah was walking downstairs when Rebekah came walking towards him.

"You have to hide her from Klaus." She told Elijah. "He's in a bad mood."

"Who's her brother?" klaus said.

Rebekah and Elijah looked to the other side of the room where klaus was just walking into the room.

"It's none of you business Klaus" Elijah told him. Walking away towards the kitchen. Klaus and Rebekah followed him.

"Who is she?" Rebekah asked Elijah.

"Her name is Y/N" Elijah told them "that's everything I know Rebekah."

"So let me see if I get it brother. You brought a woman to our house without knowing who she is." Klaus said irritated.

"She was dying Klaus." Rebekah said

"So.." Klaus said. "We have enough enemies in this city. You could just have brought one to our house." Klaus said towards Elijah.

Klaus runned out the kitchen with his vampire speed.

You were lying in bed when you heard someone walk into the room. You looked towards the door. You saw a man walking towards you.

"Hello love" He said. He didn't look as nice as Elijah. Behind him Elijah walked also into the room with a woman behind him.

The man just walked to your side of the bed. He took his hand to your face and turned it towards his. He looked at you and said. "Do you know who we are?" He says staring into your eyes.

"You hurting me." You said to him. He looks shocked and let's your face go. He looked towards Elijah and the woman. They all looked in shocked.

"She can't be compelled." The woman says

"That's impossible." the man says.

"Leave both of you." Elijah commanded them both.

The both of them walk out of the room leaving you and Elijah alone.

Elijah walked towards you. He looked at you. "Are you okay?" He said.

"Yes, I think I should leave." You said to him getting up from the bed. He looked at you.

"Don't, you have to rest and you're safe here." He said to you. He walked towards you and laid you back in bed. "Don't worry about my brother he doesn't gonna hurt you." He says.

You were staring at him. Who was he and why was he being so nice to you.

"Who are you Elijah and why did you help me? Why don't I have any bruises or marks on my body from the beating?" You asked him.

He sits next to you on the bed. "Rest, I will explain it later." He says to you. He gives you a kiss on your forehead and walks out of the room.

What did just happend?