Elijah Mikaelson - I lost her...

"Why won't she wake up?" Rebekah said.

"I don't know she would have to be back by now," Davina said worried. "We have to get her back. She can die in there."

"Davina?" Rebekah said. Davina looked towards Rebekah. Rebekah's eyes were focused on your body. Davina looked towards you and saw blood come out of your nose.

"Call Elijah maybe he can get her out of there." Davina said.

"Rebekah, I can't believe you let her do this." Elijah said.

"She wanted to help us," Rebekah said.

"But she could die in there Rebekah. We could lose her."

Elijah stopped his tracks when he saw Y/N body lying on the ground. She was bleeding thru her nose and thru the corners of her mouth. He can't believe he may lose her.

"Elijah?" Davina said walking towards him.

"How can I help?" He says. "How can we get her out of this?"

"I just know another way." Elijah looks worried towards her. "Talking to her. Making her remember that she's in the prison world."

"And you were the one closest to her." Elijah looks towards Rebekah. "I saw the looks both the two of you gave each other. Both of you admit but we all know there is more going on than just friends."

Elijah doesn't responds and just kneels next to your body.

"Y/N? I'm here. Come back please." Elijah says.

Rebekah looks towards Davina and gave her the sign that the two should leave. Leaving Elijah alone with you.

Elijah heard both of them leave. He looks at you. You were in pain, he could hear it in your heartbeat it was beating so fast. "Y/N please come back to me." The blood kept streaming down your nose. "I have so much to show you. You have so much to see." He cleans the blood running out of the corners of your mouth with his thumb. "We still have to spend or time together. Be together."

Her heart beat raised, it kept beating harder and harder. "Y/N calm down." Her heartbeat kept beating harder and harder. Till it stopped. "Y/N?, Y/N?" Elijah screamed.

Rebekah and Davina run into the room.

"Elijah?" Davina said.

"I can't hear her heartbeat anymore." Rebekah said.

Elijah brings you to his chest. He holds you tight. He can't believe it just happened he lost you. He lost you.

"Rebekah I can't believe you let her do this?" Klaus says. "She's human she can't hold the power of the prison world."

"She wanted to help us Klaus. She could be the one who could help us."

"I know but Elijah is happy around her and we could have figured something else out." He says

"I'm going to miss her to you know. She was also my friend." Rebekah says walking away.

You were running thru the forest. Running away from Elijah, he didn't recognise you and he just wanted one thing drain you. You were running for your life. You felt down a hill and stumbled towards a river. The river was dip and you struggling to go up for air but you couldn't raise your head out of the water. You went down, you couldn't breath. You were swallowing so much water, you tried to go up when you body was going limp.

Rebekah was looking at your body in the coffin. She hearth a little beat. She looked around. There was no human around her. The room was empty. She took a step closer towards you and listen carefully.

"Rebekah?" Elijah says walking into the room.

"Shttt.."

"What are you doing?"

"Listen.."

The room got quiet. Elijah walked slowly towards Rebekah. The heartbeat was there again. Elijah runned towards Rebekah. Both of them were looking towards your body.

"You heard it too right?" Rebekah said

"I did but it's impossible I heard her heart stop." He says

The heartbeat started again it was slow but it was there. Elijah took you out of the coffin and laid you on the floor in his arms. "Y/N?"

The hearth beat got louder and louder.

"She's alive." Rebekah said. "I'm going to get a doctor."

Elijah nods towards her and she walks out of the room in seconds. ELijah is looking towards you. You hearth was getting louder and louder. He hold you close to him.

"I'm here Y/N I'm here." He gave you a kiss on the top of your head.

He saw your eyes moving. "Y/n?"

You opened your eyes and you saw Elijah looking at you. His eyes were watered and a smile grew on his face. He pulled you close and gave you a kiss on the lips.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I'm here."

You closed your eyes again.