Klaus Mikaelson - I'm Falling for you again

The first time you met them was in 1817. The Mikaelson arrived in your town when you were just 18 years old. They stayed at your parents compound. They become friends of the family and they even helped around the house. That time you became very close to Klaus. He was your partner in crime and well if you had something to do, he helped you out. Both of you spend hours and hours together talking about everything and nothing. The time passed and the much you been together how more you got feelings for him. But he was falling for someone else, one of the town girls. Ignoring your feelings you stayed friend with him, you even helped him ask the other girl out.

A morning you woke up and they had disappeared. Without telling someone something they left.

A few years later you left home with one of your brothers. You made your way towards one of the big cities. When were found one of the Mikaelson's.

"Kol?" My brother said towards a man behind us. I looked back and saw Kol walking towards us with a smile on his face. He gave me a hug and my brother a handshake.

"What are both of you doing here?" He asks with an arm around my shoulder.

"Well you know Y/N.," my brother says looking towards me. "She wants to see the world and till she finds a husband, I'm the one who she is stuck too."

Kol gives me a little smile. "My girl," he says. "Let me show you guys the city."

Both of you walked with Kol. The week in the city past by fast. I had a few times alone with Kol and after a few talks, we left together living my brother behind.

Since then I traveled with him around the world.When I hit my 28 birthday, he asks me the question that changed my life.

You rode into the city of New Orleans, You were happy to be arriving into town to go see Kol. You missed him. It has been so long since you last saw him. A day he left to help his brother Niklaus and never came back till a few months ago we had contact again and well you were happy to see the rest of the Mikaelson again. It has been 200 years since you last saw them.

You arrived at your hotel just outside the centrum. It was like a little apartment with a kitchen, a little living room, and a bedroom. You put your bags in the bedroom and texted Kol you arrived. You walked towards one of the windows of the hotel room. The view was amazing. It was already dark outside, but the city lights illuminated made the view beautiful.Your phone ringed, you took it out of your bag and saw Kol's name on the caller ID.

"Hi Kol," You said with a smile.

"Hi, we're drinking something at a bar just outside your hotel."

"I'm pretty tired from the ride and I still didn't eat anything."

"Y/n come on. I will take care of you. I see you in 5." And he hangs up the phone. You went back to the bedroom where you settle your bag and you took a blood bag from it. You drank it empty and made your way downstairs towards Kol.

You were standing outside the hotel you remembered Kol didn't say how the bar was called. You texted him and in just a few seconds you got the name of the bar. As he said it was just outside the hotel. Well, it was in front of the hotel. You walked in and you spot Klaus at the bar right away with Kol next to him. You took a deep breath and made your way towards them.

Klaus POV

The night was young and to celebrate Kol's arrival at New Orleans, we're at the bar drinking something and laughing with each other. When in just seconds I notice her. I couldn't believe it. Is it really Y/n?That's impossible she can't be alive. The woman walks towards us when in the corner of my eyes I see Kol with a smile on his face. He begins walking towards her and gives her hug. They talk for a bit as the woman touches his arm. She looks exactly like Y/n but a little older. They both look towards me and begin walking my way.