Elijah try's to teach you how to fight ...

"Show me what you know." Elijah says towards you.

You put your fists up ready to fight. You knew you couldn't win but you wouldn't go down easy. You taught. You throw one punch and before you knew you were laying on the ground.

"Come on y/n, stand up." He says

You stand up and got in form again. This time Elijah walks towards you. You were getting your arms down when you hear.

"Keep them up!" Elijah says firmly. He walks around you. His eye sight not leaving you for anything. He grabs you fists and pulls the right one up and the left one a little bit down. After a few seconds you feel his right hand on your back. He moves it around you back making you straight out your back. After you straighten your back he doesn't take his hand off you. You look towards him to see what he was doing. He was staring right at you.

"Elijah..." You said.. He snaps out of his thoughts. He moves his hand down you back till he almost reaches your ass. He pulls his hand quickly. You got out of form and looked towards him.

"What are you doing?" Elijah says.

"I can ask you the same." You say to him "You're not here. Where are you with your mind?"

He shakes his head and walks away from you. You turn your back to him and you walk towards the other side of the room to get your jacket and your bag. You reach for your bag when Elijah grabs your wrists making you let go off the bag. You look towards him. He had no emotion on his face.

"What are you doing?" You ask him.

"Where not finish yet." He says firmly. He lets your wrists go. You look towards him. Making your body stand just inches from his. You could feel his breath on you skin. He puts his hands on your face and pulls you closer to a kiss. You pull away confused about what just happened.

"Y/N, my mind can't stop thinking about you. I can't concentrate anymore. I can't sleep anymore and when I'm around you I go crazy because I can't touch you." He says.

You gave him a little smile and you shook your head.

"I wanted to hear that for so long." You say to him. He picks you up and pin's you to the wall. He looks at you with this devilish smile on his face.