Elijah feeds of you for the first time...

The Mikaelson compound was having another party. The house was full of vampires and young people. It was their monthly's vampire feeding. They will feed on the humans, give them some of their blood and make them forget that part. This was the fourth party you been to since you been with Elijah. You saw how they did it. They found a person they liked they compelled them. Dance with them had some fun till they got hungry. There we always 2 parts that was most bitten. The neck and the wrists.

The party was full of life. You were watching the party from the first floor. People were dancing and enjoying each other. You saw Elijah walking on the dance floor. He was going straight to the bar to get both of you some drinks. On the other side of the floor you saw the first vampires take their first blood taste of the night. Before you knew Elijah was standing next to you.

"Here you go." He says to you handing you a drink.

"Thank you." You say to him. You look towards the dance floor again. Elijah was standing next to you also looking towards the dance floor. You saw every vampire you knew now drinking for someone.

"Elijah.." You say to him. He looks towards you. "Don't you need to feed too?" It was a bold question but every time you was with him a those party's he was the only one who didn't fed.

He looks a little shock at your question.

"I don't want to." He says.

"Why not? You need blood to survive." You say to him.

"Y/N... I'm not interested in anybody down stairs who I would like to feed off. " Elijah says. You look towards him not knowing what to say. You give him a little smile and you walk towards his room. He walks behind you. When both of you entered the room. Elijah closes the door behind him.

You sit on the edge of the bed looking towards him.

"Would you like to feed off me?" You say to him.

He looks at you. He was taken off guard with your question.

"I don't want to hurt you." He says to you. You look down at your hands. He walks towards you and sits next to you. You look towards him and you give him a little smile. You put your wrist in front of him.

"Just be carefull." You say to him.

He takes your arm and kisses you wrist. Under his eyes you see veins pop up and his eyes begin to darken.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

You just nod you head towards him. He shows his teeth and he stuck them in your wrist. You felt a pain shoot to your body. You took a feed breaths before the pain reduced. Ýou felt Elijah drinking. You felt him sucking the blood out of your body. In an instant he stops and looks away from you. He cleans himself up before looking back at you.

"I'm sorry I took it to far." He says to you.

"Elijah it's okay." He gives you a little smile. You stand up from the edge of the bed and you made your way to the middle of the bed. Elijah looks at you and makes his way next to you. He holds you in his arms and gives you a kiss on your forehead.

"I'm so happy to have you." He says to you.