:Meeting Outside Of Work/School:

[Apologies for grammatical errors!]

Thank you all so much for 100 views already! <3
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

[Third Person POV]
Yoosung
  Today was the day you were waiting for. Yoosung had invited you to the park. It sounds childish, but fun! You got ready putting on (outfit/of/choice). Your (hair/length) (hair/color) hair was partially blowing behind you as you ran to the park. Your car had run out of gas, so you needed to get that refilled. You were gasping for air by the time your reached the park. You looked around, looking for a certain blonde dyed blondie. With no luck you sighed, sitting on a swing.
  Fifteen minutes had gone by and he still hadn't shown up. You were beyond sad. You had wanted to spend some time with Yoosung, but he had stood you up. You got up and when you were walking away, you could hear your name being called out. Turning around, you came face-to-face with the one and only. "I'm so sorry I'm late! I don't have an excuse for being late, but please will you forgive me?" You couldn't help but forgive him. He's Yoosung, how can you not?
  You both got ice cream, watched a movie, and swung together. You were happy, and so was Yoosung. "Let me walk you back to your dorm." Yoosung said to you in a British accent. You laughed and looped your arm with his. "Onward!" You spent the whole walk home talking, laughing, and shoving. How you wished this day would never end.

[Third Person POV]
Zen
  Today had been hard. Your coach was extra hard on you today. She said you had been slacking off and you were starting to believe her. She meant the world to you and everything she says, well, you always believed was true. When walking home you bumped into a certain somebody. 'What is up with this? The probability to bump into the same person three days in a row is very low! This isn't going along with math!' You thought, forgetting about the actor in front of you.
"Yoohoo~" That phrase caught you off guard as you looked up. "Big summer blowout?" You asked, smiling at his confused face. You couldn't believe he had never heard that phrase before. "Ummm. . . Okay then? Anyway! I wanted to ask you if you would like to go to the café around the corner." You smiled and nodded. Then, the two of you set off. He slyly grabbed your hand with his and you blushed.
\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|
  You were now leaving the café. You had a wonderful time and was glad to have had him take your mind off of skating. You waved goodbye to him and made note to text him later.

[Third Person POV]
Jumin
  Today is your day off from the cat café. You rarely ever got a day off. You even found yourself working on the weekends when most people are relaxing. You were currently walking on the sidewalk, passing the C&R building. You stared up at it for a split second and then continued walking. "(Your/name)?" You heard your name being called. You turned to the direction of the voice and saw Jumin walking out of the building.
  "Oh! Hello!" You shyly walked over to him and smiled. "What are you doing out today?" He asked, pulling you into the lobby of the building. "Today is my day off! So I wanted to walk around." His eyes held worry in them and his posture drastically changed. "It's not safe around here. So please, be extra careful. But, since you have today off, would you like to spend the day with me?" You nodded happily and that started a very interesting, yet exciting, day.

[Third Person POV]
707
  Writing was stressing you out! Your publisher had set a dead line for your book to be sent it for editing. This dead line happened to be a little over a week from today. Once again, you found yourself sitting at the café, your laptop set up, and (coffee/tea) in hand. No doubt were the bags under your eyes noticeable. It seems that someone was very upset to see how little sleep you had gotten. "Hey!" You looked up and made eye contact with a certain goofy red-head.
  He sat down in the seat in front of you, closed your laptop, and put it in his lap. "It's a laptop! Not a table top! Do it right!" You laughed at his little joke and he soon followed your action. "Why haven't you been getting any sleep?" He asked you. You were shocked by his sudden question. "Getting straight to the point now are we?" He gave you a look as if telling you to stop avoiding the question.
  "I don't know if I've told you this; but I write books for a living. Anyway, the deadline for this book to go into editing is coming up and I have been trying to get my brain flowing with ideas at night." You looked down at the table, realizing how stupid that had just sounded. "I understand." Those two words hit your heart with a fierce pound. No one had ever understood you. And here, this new found friend, was telling you he did. "Now! It's time to hang out!" He grabbed your hand, pulling you out of the chair, and out the door. It was the best day you've had in a long time. Why did it have to end?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
YOU GUYS!!! I BOUGHT THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL AND WENT TO PLAY IT AND IT KICKED ME OFF!! I WENT BACK ON IT AND IT HAD ERASED MY ENTIRE PLAYINGS!!!
It never let me get an account so I had no way of saving anything.

:-((((((((((((((((

Hope you guys have a better week/day than I did/will have!

Peace out! <3