:When you have the hiccups:

Random thought that popped into my head. I've had hiccups constantly today... so I thought, why not?

/-Song : Enamel by Sid-\

(Sorry in advance for any grammar errors!)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
[Third Person POV]
Yoosung

You had been having hiccups on and off all day long. They were starting to get on your nerves. While walking towards your dorm, a certain blonde appeared beside you. "Hey, (your/name)!" He exclaimed, smiling brightly. You waited until you hiccuped to start talking. "Hey, Yoosung!" After you said that, you started to hiccup again. Yoosung thought it was funny because your mad face was quite adorable. He said that you scrunched your nose slightly and that all in all, you were just plain adorable.

"I have to go study now, Yoosung! It was nice talking to you!" You had hiccuped once or twice while talking and he was holding in a laugh. It seemed like you have been constantly making a fool of yourself. It's a miracle he's still talking with you. You were one of the clumsiest, funniest, and wackiest people put there. But, Yoosung liked that stuff about you. You never failed to make him laugh.

[Third Person POV]
Zen

  It was his turn to bump into you. While waiting for a pedestrian light to say it was okay to walk, Zen almost knocked you over. "Okay. The probability of this happening everyday is killing my math side." He just smiled and shook his head. "So, what's are you doing?" He asked, standing next to you. "I was waiting to. . ." You didn't get to finish your sentence because you started to hiccup. Zen stared at you as you held your breath. He, once again, laughed and shook his head. "No matter how much time I would love to spend with you, I have to go." You frowned but nodded. You both were constantly busy, so you never got to hang out for long.

  He walked away and you continued to wait for the light. Then, out of nowhere, someone whispered 'boo!' into your ear. You were startled and twisted your body around. "Did I get rid of your hiccups?" Zen asked, his face was holding a hopeful look. You both waited, staying as silent as possible so they could hear your hiccups. But, sure enough, your hiccups were gone. He smiled and left for real this time. The light turned green and as you were walking across the road, you hiccuped.

[Third Person POV]
Jumin

  You were working once again. The cats were acting strange around you though. To be honest, you couldn't blame them. You had been hiccuping all day long and the spontaneous hiccups always seem to scare the cats. One would be playing with your necklace dangling from your neck and would run the other direction when you hiccuped. While making someone's coffee, a certain somebody walked in and sat down. You gave the coffee to the costumer and walked over to the said person. "Hey!" You smiled at Jumin and he smiled back. "I feel so honored! I get to see you smile!" He chuckled and ordered his usual. You made the coffee and while you were making it, you started to hiccup.

  Not again, you thought. This is the worst timing. You walked towards Jumin as slow as you could to prevent spilling the coffee. You carefully sat the coffee down and sighed in relief. He looked at you with an amused look on his face. You grunted and walked back to the counter, waiting for the next costumer while hiccuping. Jumin couldn't stop thinking about how funny your hiccups were. He had never seen someone have so many hiccups in a row. She is just so special.

[Third Person POV]
707

  Once again, you were typing away on your computer. Your fingers were darting across the keyboard. But, soon, you had to take a break. While doing so, a familiar looking red-head walked in. You waved at him and he waved back. After getting his order, he sat down across from you. You continued to write your book after a couple minutes  you were nearing the end of the chapter when you started to hiccup. Since you were hiccuping, your fingers weren't hitting the right keys. Seven thought it was cute to see you jump slightly when you hiccuped.

  Looking up, you caught Seven staring at you. You blushed and hiccuped which made him laugh. It was soon time for him to leave and you bid him farewell. He took your hand, kissed it, and smiled. He then left, still thinking about your little hiccups though.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Im so super tired, but I wanted to get a chapter out.

[DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN MYSTIC MESSENGER OR ANY SONGS/PICTURES UNLESS SAID BY ME]

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

Please send in requests! I would love to write them!

Peace out! <3