:When You're Lost:

Oh My Girl - The Fifth Season

—————————-

Your POV

Yoosung

    Me being me, I would if course get myself lost in the campus I live in. I sighed in frustration as my hands met my face in a violent manner. I'm so stupid! As I was whining and complaining in my mind, I swear that I was hearing someone call my name. "(Your/name)!" Looking around frantically, I try to find whoever it is that is going to be my savior. When I caught sight of who it was calling my name every part of my body froze. The notorious player of our school had somehow caught wind of my name and now he won't leave me alone. I'd rather stay lost than get help from him.

    I turned around as fast as I could and took off running. I could hear his voice calling my name once again, but I kept up my pace. After I ran for a while, I decided I could slow down and take a break. Panting, I rested my hands on my knees while I tried to catch my breath. Wow am I out of shape. Once I caught my breath I looked at my surroundings.

"How did I run for that long and still not find a single familiar looking building! Just give me anything to recognize! It could be a bush for all I care!" During my rant, I failed to see someone sneaking up behind me. Well, sneaking wouldn't be the appropriate word. I was just so caught up in my own world that I didn't hear the person walking up behind me.

    "Um, (Your/name), are you okay?" The voice asked, concern evident in their voice. I swiveled around quick, getting a little light headed in the process. I smiled due to the joy of seeing the blonde haired male in front of me.

    "Yoosung! You have no idea how happy I am to see you!"

    "You're happy? To see me? R-really? Are you sure you're thinking o-of the right Yoosung?" I giggled at his response.

    "Silly Yoosung, do you think I would know any other males named Yoosung? Even if I did, they wouldn't top my favorite blond!" I smiled at Yoosung's cherry red cheeks. His words were coming out in stutters and I couldn't understand anything he was trying to say. "Take deep breaths, slow down, and I will wait." This didn't seem to help him. He spun around so I couldn't see his face. It wasn't long before he turned back around. His face still held a slight pink tint to them, but it wasn't near as noticeable.

    "A-anyway, why are you all the way out here? Isn't your major's building on the other side of the campus?" He questioned me, slightly pointing in the opposite direction of where I was originally heading. It was my turn to blush as I grew embarrassed.

    "U-uh, um, well you see. I kind of, might of, sort of got lost somehow and someway. Crazy story actually." I scratched the back of my head and looked away from the blond male that stood in front of me. What happened next is something I would've never expected.

    "Silly (Your/name), let's get you back to where you belong." He said while lightly patting the top of my head. He smiled gently at me but it almost instantly went back to normal as his hand jerked away. He blushed and started speed walking in the direction he pointed to earlier. I touched the top of my head and unintentionally smiled. I realized Yoosung was leaving me and I ran to catch up to him. This went from a terrible day to an amazing one.

Your POV

Zen

Lugging my ice skates around wouldn't be something I would call ideal. After my practice sessions, I decided I would take a walk. My feet were finally getting used to the rigorous practice my trainer put me through. I used to wince with each step I took, but now I'm getting by with just a few blisters and bruises here and there. I smiled as I thought of my built up tolerance. I wish I could tell Zen all about how strong I am getting. He would celebrate with me. I sighed as I thought about what could go wrong if I told him. I don't want anyone to treat me any different than how they did before finding out about my career. I don't need that happening again.