:When They're Sick:

This story reached #5 in Saeyoung and I'm beyond speechless. I can't put into words how thankful I am. I love every single one of you who put up with my slow updates and messy writing. It means the world to me!
Love you all <3

Song: [Asphyxia - Cö Shu Nie]
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Yoosung

Your POV

  The ginormous clouds outside poured buckets of water down on top of the building. Every individual rain drop added to the thundering noises in the apartment. I sighed in frustration as I waited for the dish washer to stop whirring as if it were going to combust. Maybe I could complain to the board about the practically ancient kitchenware they provide. The payment for these appliances included in the apartment is outrageous.

  As I silently sulk on the kitchen counter, I hear the small ring of a notification coming from my phone. The rain and dish washer thankfully weren't enough to hide it. I glanced over at the time to see it was almost five pm. Who would be texting me now? I'm pretty sure I turned in my part of the project in (choose/subject). With adamant thoughts I slowly trudged towards my phone, which lay on the couch.

  Launching myself into the faux leather cushions, I clicked my phone on once it was in my hand. Upon turning it on, I saw the message notification from Yoosung. Why is he texting me? A strong wave of curiosity crashed through me as I opened up our messages.

Yoosung: Please save me

(Your/name): From?

Yoosung: Sickness ()

(Your/name): Send me your address

(Your/name): I'm coming to help whether               
                    you like it or not

Yoosung: Yitbe a lufe sabwr

(Your/name): ?????

Yoosung: Serry the tewrs ate im my  
                 eyws

(Your/name): Please send me the right   
                     address. I don't want to get
                     lost

  I closed out the message app and started gathering the things I would need. After grabbing my umbrella, (bag/purse), and coat, I opened the message app again to save Yoosung's address. Looks like I won't be alone with my dish washer anymore.

-

  It took around fifteen minutes on foot before I reached Yoosung's residence. I knocked on the door a few times before standing back and waiting patiently in the hallway. I wonder if he's so sick he can't come to the door. The thought was shut down as the sound of a lock unlocking reached my ears.

  When the door opened, an exhausted looking Yoosung slouched against the door frame looking ready to drop dead at any moment. "You came!" He exclaimed with the energy he still had.

  "Yes, I came. Now step back. We need to get you into bed." I said while grabbing his arm in a gentle grasp. I walked in, shut and locked the door behind me, and asked him where his room was.

  "Uh, well, it's um, over to the right." He murmured from behind his hand that covered his face. I nodded and brought him over the door to his room. I saw his bed was a mess, his computer was on, and a ton of wrappers were strewn across the floor. I cringed as I stepped on a wrapper with my foot.