:Halloween Special Part 2:

If any of you have any requests for new chapters, I would gladly write them!
Happy Halloween!
<3
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Your POV
"Get away from me!"

"No! Just because I'm a cat doesn't mean you can't be by me!"

"Yes it can! I'm allergic and I don't need to start snee-" Whoever was talking was cut off by a loud sneeze. I looked over to Jaehee and she seemed to be concerned, but also annoyed.

"What's going on in there?" We both stepped through the doorway, seeing four people. Two of which were up and running around. Seven seemed to be chasing a male with white hair who was dressed up as a wolf. I giggled and turned to Jaehee. "Shouldn't it be the wolf chases the cat?" Jaehee only sighed and continued in towards the couch.

On the couch was another male with blonde hair and he seemed to be dressed up as Link from Legends of Zelda. I sat down next to Jaehee and looked around some more. "Hey Jaehee! Oh, who is that?"

"Yoosung, this is (Your/name). (Your/name) this is Yoosung. He is in college." I smiled at Yoosung and waved. His cheeks flushed a light pink and he turned away.

"It's nice to meet you, Yoosung!" I said, reaching my arm over Jaehee to shake his hand. He gladly shook my hand and we talked for the next few minutes. We were talking about the new streaming website when Jaehee stood up and walked over to a man who was dressed as a vampire. I must say that the costume seemed to be lazily put together. He only had on a black cape with a red inside and fake fangs.

"Mr. Han, I'm surprised to see you here." Jaehee said as she stopped in front of him. "I thought you would stay home with Elizabeth." She repositioned her glasses that were sliding down her face.

"There's no telling what Seven would do to her if I didn't come. It's unbearable to think of what he would do." 'Mr. Han' sighed. "Who is your friend?" He asked, finally making eye contact with me. Jaehee motioned for me to move forward, so I said a quick bye to Yoosung and moved to her.

"This is (Your/name), I invited her so I wouldn't be the only girl here."

"It's nice to meet you!" I exclaimed, holding my hand out. He slowly reached forward and shook my hand.

"My name is Jumin Han, but please call me Jumin." Oh, this must be Jaehee's boss. That makes sense as to why she called him Mr. Han. He looked as if he were about to say something but was cut off when Seven jumped onto him.

"Why didn't you bring my Elizabeth? I told you that you could bring her! I miss her so much!" Seven started to bawl while shaking Jumin. Jumin proceeded to try and push Seven off of him while scolding him.

"Come on, there's one more person I need to introduce you to." She pulled me over to the guy in the wolf costume. "Zen, this is my friend (Your/name)." Ah, Zen, the actor. Jaehee has a poster of him on her wall.

"Hello Zen! It's nice to meet you."

}]Time Skip[{

After a while, everyone gathered onto the couches that were facing each other. I sat next to Jaehee and Yoosung while Jumin, Zen, and Seven sat on the other couch. "Why do I have to be with these cat loving freaks?" Zen whined. "They are getting cat fur all over me!"

"I would think of it as a privilege to have Elizabeth's fur on you. She is nothing less than someone you should look up to. She's not useless like you are." Jumin huffed out, glaring at Zen. This started a whole argument on the other cough. Jaehee looked at me with an apologetic look.

"Why don't we all go to the haunted room?" Seven yelled out over the argument, causing the room to go silent. "The room over to our right has ghosts in it!"