:When you go to the pet store:

•¥Thank you all so much for the votes! It means sooooo much! Also, 200+ views already?!?! You guys are awesome! <3¥•

{History Maker - Dean Fujioka}

(Sorry for any grammar errors)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
[Third Person POV]
Yoosung
  Exams were coming up and so was stress. Studying for tests that were all happening on the same day is the most tragic thing to have ever occurred. You had always wanted to go to the pet store before exams start, but no one ever wanted to go with you. Thankfully, this time, someone wanted to. Yoosung was more than happy to go with you to the pet store. So, that's what you were going right now! The both of you were walking to the pet store that was obviously walking distance from the college.

  Soon you both arrived and were fawning over all the animals they had. You were especially fawning over the (favorite/domestic/animal). Yoosung found it so cute. Your love for that animal was beyond his reach. "(Your/name)! Look at this puppy!" He held up a small black and white husky. You both agreed to go into the little room to play with him. You both were very upset that you had to go, but agreed to come again soon.

[Third Person POV]
Zen
  You absolutely adored animals. They just made life so much better! You had started to feel stressed lately. A big competition was coming up. This would be your chance to get into the Grand Prix for women's ice skating. Zen had no idea, obviously, why you felt stressed. Even though Zen was famous too, you didn't want to tell anyone just yet. Maybe you would soon, who knows? You were talking to Zen over the phone when he said he wanted to ask you something. You patiently waited for him to answer. What he said totally shocked you. "Would you like to go to the pet store with me?"

  You said yes and the next day, Zen picked you up on his motorcycle. Then, off you went to go see animals. You soon arrived and went inside. After walking around, you finally spotted the (favorite/domestic/animal)s. You darted over to them and smiled at them through the glass. Zen kept his distance, but admired you from where he was. "Zen! Look at how cute this one is!" Zen smiled and then looked at the animal. He had to admit it was cute. But not as cute as you.

[Third Person POV]
Jumin

  Working with cats wasn't enough to satisfy your needs to be with animals. Jumin, noticing this, offered to go to the pet store with you. You were ecstatic. No one had ever taken you to a pet store for no reason before. Jumin, obviously not driving, picked you up the next day. You both were excited. Him to see cats and you to see (favorite/domestic/animal) {or} cats as well. When you arrived, you ran inside, leaving Jumin behind. When he walked in, he saw you immediately. You were crouched in front of a glass cage that had a (favorite/domestic/animal) in it.

  The way you were playing with it through the glass made it adorable. He chuckled and stood next to you. He was looking down at you, admiring how sweet you were. After a while, you both went to find Elizabeth some toys. Settling on a ball with a bell in it, you paid, and set off. The day was definitely fun!

[Third Person POV]
707

  "(Your/name)~!" Seven dragged out your name in a whining voice. "Whaaat~?" You asked. You wanted a change in scenery, so you were writing in the park. "Want to go to the pet store with me?" He asked, giving you a big smile. You thought about it and agreed. It took less than a second for him to grab your hand and drag you to the store. You watched him as he stared wide eyed at the cats. You came up behind him and smiled. "Do you want to play with one?" You asked.

  His eyes lit up and you found someone who could get out the cats. It was adorable to watch Seven play with cats. It seemed like Seven wanted to come, but not alone. "Hey, Seven?" He looked up at you, placing a cat on his lap. "Do you love cats?" You asked, laughing at him. He nodded enthusiastically. No matter how much you wanted to stay and watch him play with cats, or for him to stay, you both had to go. Walking out of the store, you parted ways. While looking at your pictures, you realized you could use these photos for blackmail one day.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
This one,
I wanted it to be shorter.

So, sorry if you were expecting a long one.

Leave your requests in the comments!

I would love to write some of your requests!

Peace out! <3