:When you get bullied:

Wow! Thank you so much for 8k+ views and 300+ votes! It means a lot!

This scenario was requested by
@Saphire_Angel312

(Sorry if this isn't what you really pictured!)

[Sorry for any errors]

Song - Cabinet Battle #1 Clean : Hamilton

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Yoosung
[Your POV]

  Today had been a pain. During lunch, someone dumped their food on me. I had to head to the dorms to change my clothes. Thankfully, I didn't have a class for another hour. After changing my clothes, I walked outside the dormitory and headed to the coffee shop not far from the school grounds. It wasn't long until someone came up behind me and pushed me to the gravel. I turned around and it was the same person who dumped their food on me.

In front of me was a brunette girl with her clique. They wore blazers, skirts, and high heels. The cliche outfits for "mean" girls. It made me laugh as I looked at their faces. It looked like a five year old did their makeup. "What are you laughing at? Do you not see who is in a better position?" Even her voice was cliche—snobby.

"Oh no, I'm on the ground and you're not. How about we change that?" With a smirk on my face I swipe my feet under her stilettos. It wasn't long after that she hit the ground with the five pounds she weighed in size plus the makeup.

"How dare you!" She spit at me and stood up and without a second thought I stood up with her. But, in the end, I was on the floor again. I never thought I would experience the pain of having high-heels hitting your ribs, stomach, and legs over and over again.

  "Could you stop? Then we could sort whatever issue you have against me like civilized people!"

  "Mmmmm, how about no!" They continued to kick me and I knew that there would be major bruising along my torso and legs.

  "(Your/name)!" I looked up and Yoosung was running towards me with worry written across his face. "What are you doing to her? Let her go!" The clique of girls stopped kicking to pay attention to him, which gave me the opportunity to painfully sit up.

  "Why should we? She like is acting like she's so much better than us! Like, she really isn't!" Her clique nodded in agreement and I could feel the stupidity rolling off of them in waves.

  While she was too busy arguing, I quietly stood up and motioned for Yoosung to follow me. I then turned around and started to walk away.

  "Hey! Where are you going?"

  "Away from you! Let's go Yoosung!"

  Surprisingly, they left us alone and we walked away in peace. "Are you okay?" I looked over to Yoosung and smiled.

  "I'm fine. Thanks for helping me!" I kissed his cheek and then walked off. I knew that my face was a fire truck red. And little did I know that his was too.

Zen
[Your POV]

It's been a while since I got any sleep. The bags were prominent under my eyes and I overall looked horrible. I was skating yesterday when a new assistant coach walked in. She treated me like dirt, making me feel like I was nothing. I sadly have to go in today as well and I don't know if I can go to these practices with her.