:When It's A Rainy Day:

Honestly, you guys are going to make me cry with all the love and support you give this book. It's a horrible book yet you're all so nice.
I would love to repay all of you with the love you give me <3
If you have any requests you can message them to me, put them on my board, or in the comments! I would love to write out your scenarios!
If you catch any mistakes, please feel free to tell me! I'll be editing this once it's completed!!!
[Song -/_ Spring by Park Bom _\-]
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Yoosung
Your POV
The rain collided with the window, creating a thunderous sound that traveled through my dorm. All of my classes were cancelled today due to the storm. Because I finished my homework the previous day, I didn't have anything school related to do today. I could sit back, relax, and watch (Netflix/show). While I was watching said show, the dorm was plunged into darkness.

The tv screen morphed into a black screen and the air conditioning shut off. I sighed in aggravation. Without power I won't be able to do anything! I groaned and leaned back into the black, faux leather couch. I sat there for a couple minutes before I heard a knock at the door. I stared at the door in confusion. I wasn't expecting anyone.

I slowly crept towards the door, careful to not make any sounds. I peeked through the glass in the door and saw a wet mop of blonde hair. Recognition hit me and I unlocked and opened the door. There in front of me was a drenched Yoosung. "Yoosung! Why are you here? Come in, I'll get you a towel." I ran to the bathroom and opened up the cabinet. I then grabbed a blue towel and headed back to the living room.

"Ah, thanks, (Your/name)." Yoosung spoke shyly. A light pink dusted his cheeks as he softly grabbed the towel and began drying his hair.

"No problem. But, Yoosung, why are you here?" I asked, sitting down on the couch and patting the spot next to me. Since it's faux leather, water wasn't going to harm it.

"Well, I was going to text you and ask if you wanted to hang out since we didn't have classes today, but my phone died and the power went out." He explained. He pulled out his phone and tried turning it on. He showed me the black screen with the low charge symbol on it.

"I have a battery pack you can use!" I exclaimed, hopping up and dashing to my room. There on my desk was my battery pack I had recently charged. I scooped it up and walked back to Yoosung. I handed it to him and he said a quiet thanks. "Well, since you're already here, what do you want to do?"

  "Well, uh, do you maybe want to, um, play in the rain?" I stared at him incredulously. The two of us, who are college students, playing in the rain? I smiled at him and shook my head furiously in agreement.

  "But first, let's get you a jacket." After grabbing a jacket for me and Yoosung, we walked outside. The rain pounded the ground, leaving massive puddles and slippery concrete in its path. We laughed and splashed around in the massive puddles. Yoosung was laughing until I kicked a large puddle, which resulted in his getting splashed. His face went from shocked to serious within a millisecond and I knew I needed to run.

  The rest of the day was spent outside, in the rain. We received many strange looks from other students who were sprinting to the building under umbrellas and backpacks. We didn't care and continued to jump around in the water.

Zen
Your POV

  I sighed in fury as I watched the rain pour down from inside the ice rink. My coach decided that since it was raining, I could stay and practice longer. Let me tell you something. You cannot tell this woman no. My ankles ached as I performed more jumps and spins. Despite breaking the skates in, I knew I was going to have multiple blisters on my feet after today.