:When you realize you like them:

¥•The views are bumping up! Thank you so much! <3•¥

|\Monochrome No Kiss/| Cover - Pellek

(Sorry for any grammar errors)

WARNING: THIS WILL BE SHORT
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
[Your POV]
Yoosung
  Whenever I'm around him, my heart starts beating faster. When he compliments me, I always feel butterflies in my stomach. What is this feeling? Why do I feel this way? "(Your/name)?" I looked up and saw my roommate. "Yeah?" I asked her. She just sighed and ran her hand through her hair. "You were spacing off. What were you thinking about?" I started to explain and she smiled as big as anyone possibly could. "(Your/name)!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down. "What?" I asked. I was confused as to why she was acting this way. "You're in love!" She sang out, giggling at the end.

  I'm in love?....... I'm in love.

[Your POV]
Zen
  Hanging out with Zen made me so happy. Just being around him was absolutely amazing. Hearing him talk, watching him act; both made something in my stomach get all fluttery. "(Your/name)! You aren't landing your axel! What is on your mind?" My coach yelled out. I sighed, knowing how much this was affecting me. I skated over to her and sighed. "I don't know what's wrong. It's this boy." I continued to tell her everything and she smiled a small smile and shook her head. "(Your/name). . . You're in love!" She then restarted the music and I was just frozen on the ice.

  I'm in love?..... I'm in love.

[Your POV]
Jumin

  I looked forward to Jumin coming in everyday. I always got to sit with him and talk. Not only were the cats a plus to this job, but now it's Jumin! Something about him just makes me feel different. It feels like butterflies or rhinos stampeding in my stomach. When he compliments me, I can't help but feel shy. "(Your/name)? (Your/name)? (Your/name)!" My name was called out many times, but I was so out of it to realize. "Yes?" I asked, looking at my co-worker. "What's up? Something on your mind?" I sighed and explained my current situation. She started to fangirl and I had to calm her down. "What is it?" I asked after calming her down. "You're in love!"

  I'm in love?.... I'm in love.

[Your POV]
707

  Writing my book was harder than ever today. It was due for editing in two days, yet I'm still not done! My mind keeps drifting off to Seven. No matter what I am thinking about, my mind finds it way to him. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked over, hoping it was a certain redhead. But, to my dismay, it was my editor. "Yes?" I asked, answering the phone. "Do you have the book ready yet? It's due in two days and you normally have it in by now." I sigh and he asked what was wrong. I told him I couldn't concentrate and then explained why. He laughed and I could tell something was going to happen. "(Your/name), you are in love."

I'm in love?.... I'm in love.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
I may go back and redo this one day, but not yet!

Sorry this was short.

I wanted to keep this one short, just like the last one.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN

Leave your requests in the comments! I would love to write them!

Peace out! <3