:When They Get Jealous:

WOW. OKAY. DID NOT EXPECT THIS.
26k VIEWS. ARE YOU KIDDING ME????
830+ VOTES AS WELL?!!?!??!?!??
You guys are too good to me!

@Isabelle_Playzz027 requested this scenario. Not only that they get jealous, but they get jealous of other mystic messenger characters! I think I know what they mean, so hopefully this goes well!!

|{Song ~ Lady by EXID}|
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Third Person
Yoosung

(Your/name) was peacefully walking along the sidewalk, enjoying her afternoon walk. Her walk normally comes before her (nap/NetflixTime/Snack/etc.). It's not unusual for (your/name) to be outside of college campus. She thinks it's too crowded inside those dingy, beige walls. As she was walking, she noticed a voice call out to her. "Excuse me miss!"

She turned around and saw a fire truck red mop on top of that said person's head. She smiled at him and stopped walking so he could catch up. Unnoticeably, Yoosung had been making his way towards (your/name), but abruptly stopped upon seeing the male approach her. Yoosung hoped and prayed that she would ignore him and continue on; but, she did not.

"Yes?" She asked the red-haired male next to her.

"Hey, is your name Google? Because you're everything I'm searching for." At first, (Your/name) was taken aback by the bold move, but I warmly cringed at the bad pick up line. Before she could leave, the male proceeded to tell her some more.
"Excuse me, but I'm really attracted to you and according to Newton's law of gravitation, you're attracted to me too."

The male continuously spewed out pick up lines, some of which made (your/name) laugh and blush, while others made her awkwardly laugh. Yoosung watched the interaction from afar and was starting to grow red from anger. It wasn't but a few minutes later that Yoosung had enough of this guy. He marched up to them, catching both of their attention.

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you! Are you ready for our date?" He asked, sliding his hand to (your/name)'s and tugging her away from the guy. She lightly blushed at the unexpected movement Yoosung made. The guy stared in shock, but also sadness as he trudged away, looking at the ground.

"Yoosung, wait! Slow down!" (Your/name) pleaded with Yoosung, struggling to keep up. He might have had short legs, but he could walk fast. His hand was still intertwined with hers as he pulled her along. "Yoosung!"

Her last plead seemed to catch his attention as he stopped and quickly let go of her hand. This whole time, Yoosung was thinking about what to tell Seven in the chat later. "U-uh. . S-sorry (Your/name). You seemed a-a little un-uncomfortable and I-I didn't want you to feel t-that way." Yoosung stuttered out, his cheeks turning bright red. (Your/name) laughed and cooed at his cuteness.

"In that case, thank you Yoosung. I really appreciate it. Just take a different approach next time, okay?" Yoosung nodded his head and they took off to hang out at the nearest coffee shop. But, (your/name) still couldn't get Yoosung's action out of her mind.

Third Person
ZEN

(Your/name) was packing up her skates and extra clothing when a man in a suit approached her. His hair was a charcoal black, and it was combed to perfection. When the male arrived in front of her, he introduced himself and stated that he enjoyed her performance on the ice. She was slightly taken aback by his presence and statement since it was a closed practice rink.