Cuddle

You opened your phone and found a missed call from your boyfriend, Seungcheol. You quickly called him and you wait for him to answer. 

"Hi baby." You heart quicken a little bit when you hear his voice. 

"Hi Seungcheol, did you call me earlier? I'm sorry I didn't answer it. My phone is on silent." You said to him, apologizing because you didn't answer. You hear his chuckling and you blushed only because of that.

"It's okay baby. Next time don't keep it on silent okay?" you hear some shuffling and then he sighed, "I missed you. I want to cuddle with you." 

You heart melts when he said that. It's been three months that both of you haven't seeing each other because his tight schedule. Both of you have been calling each other, texting, video calling and etc but you really want to see him. 

"I know Oppa. I missed you too and believe me when I say I want to cuddle with you too. But you know we cant. You have a lot of work to do there." You said sadly through your phone. 

He sighed heavily and you hear another shuffling, "But you really want to cuddle with me right?"

You giggled, "Of course Oppa. You're my boyfriend after all."

He chuckled, "Yeah that's right. I am your boyfriend and a boyfriend has to make his girlfriend happy right?"

You furrowed your eyebrow because of confusion. His words is a little bit weird but you answered anyway "Yeahh, why did you asked that?"

Someone knocked on your door and you turned your attention to it. 

"Well, baby. Could you open the door for me?" He hang up after that. You looked at your phone with disbelief and then ran towards your door. You unlocked it and opened it widely.

You widened your eyes when you see him, standing there with that beautiful smile on his face. "Surprise!"

You snapped out from you daze and quickly hugged him. You wrapped your arms around his waist and you put you head in the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arms on your back and squeezed you tightly.

Seungcheol realized that you didn't move at all. He chuckled and easily lifted you up by you still in his arms. He closed the door by his feet and he laid down in the couch. 

He smiled seeing you still hugging him, "Babe, come on. Let me see your face." You lifted your head at him and both of your eyes met.

"Hi beautiful." he whispered to you while cupping your face. You heart is beating faster when you heard his real voice. Not through the phone but real right through your ears.

You stared at his handsome face and blushed when he smirked slightly. You grabbed his chin and turned his face side to side. He looking at you confused but let you did it.

"You looked tired Oppa. Why didn't you take a rest?" you asked him with narrowed eyes. He sighed heavily and wrapped his arms around your waist. He tilted his head up, closing his eyes.

"There a lot work to do that I didn't have time to take a rest. Now, I have you right here, I could take a rest peacefully." You rolled your eyes at him when he said that. 

"How's the boys?" You asked him to keep the conversation flow. He sighed when you asked that and you put your chin on his chest so you head been tilted up, facing him. "What?"

"I am here and you asked about the boys?" He looked at you and started to caressing your hair. You giggled, "Oh come on, I'm just asking about how they are doing. Is that wrong?"

Snorting, his grip on your waist tightened, "Yes. Because you are mine and mine only." You giggled at him, "Overprotective much?"

He smirked and kissed your head, "Only for my lovely girlfriend." He chuckles when he saw your blushing face. Soon, you saw him yawning and getting comfortable on the couch. 

You stood up from the couch and Seungcheol groaned because you put your weight on him while you stood up, "Come on, let's go to my bedroom. It's more comfy there."

He whined, "No. It's already comfy here." he draped his arm over his face and pretend to fall asleep. You rolled your eyes at him, "Fine then. I'll be in my room."

You smirked when you saw him took a peek at you. You entered your bedroom and got up to your comfy bed. You sighed in relief when you laid down and you wrapped yourself in your blanket.

For like 10 minutes, your blanket being pulled off harshly. You yelped and glared playfully at your boyfriend that was pouting. 

"Seungcheol! No need to-- oomph!" you started to talk but been cut off when Seungcheol landed on top of you. Like literally, he just dropped his body on top of you.

He put one of his arm on top of your neck and he tangled his foot around yours. He placed his head on the crook of your neck so you can feel his hot breath tickling your skin. You feel intensely warm because of his body heat but you didn't complain at all.

You sighed but place your hand in his hair anyways. He hummed happily when you brushed his hair. You brushed his hair softly and you started to humming a very calm song. Sometime, when you stopped your hand movement, Seungcheol will groaned and mumbled some words telling you to continue your hand movement.

A few minutes later, you feel his steady breathing meaning he fell asleep. You smiled lightly and kissing his head. Later on, you found yourself in dream land with him.