Believe in Love | Best Friend

[A/N: I'm feeling bored and need something else than studying so... here it goes!]

"—and he drew this thing on the board but I—" You stopped when you noticed Seungcheol is not paying attention as he just blankly stared at you, "Cheolie, are you listening?"

"Hm?" He snapped out from his thoughts and finally really sees you, "What did you say?"

You frowned in concern, "You did that thing again."

Seungcheol widened his eyes, scratching the nape of his neck, "Did what?"

"Zoning out randomly." You stated, crossing your arm and leaned your back on your chair. "Is my story bored you?"

He shook his head no rapidly but quickly stopped and slightly winced. His slight pained face made your concern doubled. When he placed his fingers on his temple, you are quick to realize that he's having a headache. "I just—I have a hard time focusing lately. There's a lot of stuff that I need to think about."

"Well, you could talk to me about it." Your words slightly give him a hint, "Maybe I can help."

Your best friend noticed the hint immediately since he knows you so well. He shook his head before wincing again, "It's not something that could be solved only by talking."

You pouted but kept silent as he opened his bag and search something in it. Seungcheol tried to find his headache medicine but couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe he forgot to bring it this morning. He signed in annoyance.

Seuncgheol lifts his head when he heard you opened your bag as well. You dig something in it before giving it to him with a knowing smile and he took it in surprise. It's ibuprofen.

"You've been having a lot of headaches lately and I—I want to be prepared if you..." You explained but suddenly get shy in the end.

He smiled widely despite the pain in his head and you blushed. He drank the medicine before smiling at you again. His smile is so sweet and lovely, "Thank you, Y/N."

You smiled back at him but the concern inside your chest didn't disappear.

It's been two weeks since he passed out at that party. Seungcheol insisted that he's fine and he just needed some rest but you hardly believed him.

This headache showed up almost every day. It's so weird but he just said it happened due to the stress he's having. You asked him to talk to you about whatever that made him feel that way but he just kept refusing.

The headache is not the only thing you're worried about.

Seungcheol seems to always forget something. His stuff, his schedule... He also kept getting lost on the campus. It's so unlike him.

Since then, you and Seungcheol switched roles. Now, you're the one who always walks him to his classes before you go to yours. You always text him in the morning to remind him what stuff he should bring every day (his phone, his wallet, his jacket, his glasses, etc).

Seungcheol told you to not worry but this has gone too far. You're stupid if you think he's okay.

So you put up research. You opened Google. Result? You got a headache.

There are a lot of results with the symptoms you just searched for. It could be anything.

You urged to ask him to go to a doctor but you know he won't.