Dance Practice

neol chajagaya dwae chajagaya dwae
jigeum ulmyeon mot bolji moreunikka

"One.. Two.. Three.. Four--"

ulgo shipji ana

"One.. Two, three, four, five, six, seven, close--"

ulgo shipji ana

"Up and down. Slide, slide--"

nunmureun manchiman

"One, two, three-- wait, no --It was--" You repeat the chorus and started all over again.

You decided to learn 'Don't Wanna Cry' because you thought it's a very beautiful choreography. You complimented Hoshi a few times and asked him to teach you.

Sadly he only could gave you his video practice because Seventeen has a tight schedule ahead. You could ask your boyfriend but you're sure he's more busy than Hoshi because he's the leader.

So here you are. Practicing alone in the studio.

You tiredly laid on your back, sighing heavily because you did the movements wrong. You closed you eyes right when your boyfriend's turn to sing.

nasseolji aneun gil, i giri nasseolda
aneun gil matneunji naege tto mudjiyo

You snapped your eyes open when you heard his voice right on your side, flinching as you feel something cold touched your left cheek.

Seungcheol was squatting next your body, smiling lovely at you. His right hand was holding a water bottle on your cheek. "I thought I will find you here."

You smiled tiredly, "You thought right." You took the bottle, opening the lid before eagerly drink it. While you do, Seungcheol was looking at you worried. "What?"

"How long have you been practiced?" Seungcheol asked while he stood up and went to your speaker. He paused it before sat down next to you. You looked at your phone, counting how long you had practiced, "4? or 5? I don't know. I didn't see the time."

You giggled when you saw your boyfriend's reaction. He widened his eyes and sat more upright. "Are you serious? Just for one choreo?"

Scoffing, you shook your head, "Of course not. I had learned 'Adore U' choreography before this. And damn, your choreography is so hard. I barely keep up."

Seungcheol chuckled, "You reached this far, that's pretty good. I had learned this choreo for months." He stood up before gesturing for you to take his hands to pull you up. "Besides, they are 13 of us. How could you manage it for 4 or 5 hours alone?"

You sighed as you took his hands but you didn't expect his strong pull. You yelped before you feel strong arms surrounding your waist. He just laughed when you smacked his chest. "Don't do that."

"Sorry." He chuckled as he let go of your body. He ran his hand through his hair, making it messy but acceptable, "Have you eat yet?"

You raised your eyebrow at him, "Even if I already have, you will take me to eat anyways." You pointed at him, "Your question is stupid."'