Undercover Spy

requested by: Hoopstarz_15

"How could you do this to me?" You looked at him with furious eyes while he looked at you with desperate-sad eyes. Your gun was pointed at him, ready to take away his life anytime.

Seungcheol lifted his hands up in surrender manner. His heart broke when he saw your teary eyes. He knew he did this to you, he knew he made this hard for you. "Y/N, let me explain."

"I don't need any explanation." You shakily said, walking closer to him. To his horror, every emotion that he saw from your eyes was gone in a flash. Now you stood close to him with a blank face. "I know I should've killed you."

"No. Y/N," Seungcheol gulped when you pulled off the safety of your gun, "I don't want this to happen. I love you okay? Y/N--"

You shook your head, an evil smirk forming on your face. "Bullshit." The last thing he knew, you pulled the trigger.

Seungcheol woke up with a gasp as he sat up. He patted all over his body to check any bullet wounds. After founding none, he sighed in relief.  He expected to see you on the side of the bed but he only found a note. 

Good morning sleepy head. Coffee is ready for you in the kitchen, I'll be in the training room.

He frowned in confusion because you usually waiting for him to wake up. 

 Placing the note down, he realized it was already 10. Without caring to wear a shirt, he went straight to you only with his sweatpants. When Seungcheol found you in the training room, he couldn't take his eyes away from you. 

You are wearing a sports bra and match sweatpants like him. Your hands were wrapped in fight bandage as you gave some powerful hit on the punching bag. 

He noticed the familiar hard punches and soon realized that you were silently crying. Walking to you, he stopped your punches by grabbing your wrists from behind. He pulled you until your back touched his bare chest.  "Baby, you are going to hurt yourself."

You sighed in defeat and turned around to face him. 

Seungcheol softly wiped your tears on your cheeks, "A nightmare?" You shook your head and he sighed, "A memory?"

When he saw you nod, he pulled you into his comforting arms. You gladly hugged him back wrapping your arms around his waist tightly. Seungcheol placed his chin on top of your head, "You have to stop blaming yourself, baby."

"I can't even if I want to," You croaked out, "My brother's death was because of me."

Seungcheol's heart clenched in pain and guilt. Your brother was your only family and losing him changed your entire life. 

Your brother was a part of a gang, one of the most powerful gangs in the country. He had robbed so many banks and killed so many people. But every activity he had done went unnoticed by you, his little baby sister. Your brother didn't want you to get involved in his kind of life. He wanted you to be saved. But you have become his weakness. 

One day, one gang found out about you and decided to kidnap you. 

Your brother went mad and with the help of his gang, they went to find you. When the day of the rescue came, you didn't expect it would be the day your brother to lose his life. And that day changed you. 

You seek for revenge. You want to destroy the gang who killed your brother. The feeling leads you to become the most wanted criminal in the country and it leads you to met Seungcheol.

You fell in love with him and he fell in love with you.

But you did not know that you fell in love with an undercover spy. A spy that came from the gang who killed your brother.