Cold

The second you wake up from your slumber, you feel horrible.

You quickly sat up and tried to breath because of your stuffed nose. You are shivering and quickly grabbed the blanket to cover your body. You can feel a light headache started to come and you sighed loudly.

Great.

You flinched when you hear a sound of thunder outside your apartment, you frowned when you hear sounds of raindrops then you sighed again. It started raining?

Yep. Just great.

Despite the cold air, you got out from your bed then quickly snatched your boyfriend's big hoodie and wore it. You took your phone and looked at the clock. You realized it was 03.00 p.m. That means, Seungcheol will come home any minute now.

You just wished he didn't bring his brothers because you feel very horrible right now. It not that you hate them, it just they're very loud boys. You love their spirit but sometimes it can get out of control. You chuckled to yourself at the thought.

You went to the kitchen to get some pill to disposed of your light headache. Just as you drink them, someone knocked your door. You placed the glass on the counter as you heard the second knock. You walked through the living room, sighing when the knocking got louder and impatient. The knocking stopped immediately when there's a shout from someone that you knew too well.

Aish, these boys.

You opened the door and you soon met with the maknae of Seventeen. He grinning at you and waved, "Hey Noona! We bought food for you!"

You chuckled at him as you stepped aside to let them in, "Well, thank you. You don't have to." Your eyes widened when you realized all of Seventeen members entered your apartment. You looked at them, one by one, entered your living room and soon got comfy on your sofas.

"Oh trust me, we have to," you turned your head to Jeonghan. "We don't wanna face your whining boyfriend, do we?" He gave you a side hug before scolding Chan that sat on your table.

"I'm sorry Y/N. We have to bring all the members. They really want to see you." Jisoo pat you on the head as he smiled at you. You smiled back at him as he walked in.

Seungcheol walked in and smiled at you. His smiled dropped when he saw your messy bun hair, you slough shoulders and you red nose. He grabbed your face and caress your cheeks with his thumb.

You hummed happily because of the movement and nuzzled your head more into his hands. He frowned at you, "Are you okay?"

Before you can say anything, he hugged you and placed his long arms on your back. You immediately hugged him back and buried your face on the crook of his neck. You completely let your head fell on his broad chest and let his warmth surrounding you.

"How come you felt so nice and comfortable?" You speak against his neck, smiling when he chuckled. You whined when he pulled away, "No~ Cheol~"

"You don't feel so good babygirl," He grabbed your chin, "Did you get cold?"

You nodded at him which made him frown over guilt, "Y/N, why didn't you told me? If I knew you were sick, I wouldn't bring the boys."

You shook your head, "It's okay. I just woke up and didn't have time to tell you." You took his hand and close the door behind you. He tugged your hand but you kissed his cheek reassuringly. "It's okay Cheol. I could hold it for bit."

~~~

Nope. Not at all.

All of you were watching a movie and you keep sneezing. Every time you do, Joshua keep saying 'God bless you' which made everyone annoyed.