Black Hair

[A/N: This is kinda random and messy but here it is. I'm sorry if you're confused.]

You scrolled through your instagram, looking at the pictures of your related ones, your friends, funny memes of your idols, scary photos and many else. 

Sitting down on a chair inside the cafe, you were waiting for your boyfriend to show up. Apparently he was late but you didn't mind of that. Understanding about his tight schedule, you didn't bother to text him or even call him to know where he is.

Because your boyfriend and the coffee you ordered taking so long, you decided to play with your phone -which lead you to opened instagram. 

Your eyes boringly stared at the photos while you scrolled the screen with your thumb but once you took a glimpse at that one photo, you stopped. 

Inside the photo was a very attractive man. He was wearing a black suit and he stood proudly in front of his members, clapping while he smiled brightly. 

You stared at the photo for a minute, trying to process your boyfriend's looks

You stared at the photo for a minute, trying to process your boyfriend's looks. You realized that he changed his hair color again. Shaking your head, you scrolled the screen again but not before liking the picture. 

A few pictures passed then you stopped again when you saw a video of him doing his part of the song. You couldn't help but to pay more attention from his looks. Your eyes glued to his body, his handsome face, his lips, his eyes and his black hair.

Is it you or he just look more handsome because of his new black hair?

You know that he looked handsome with any hair color but you never realized how good he looked with his black hair. Your heart beat a little faster and you gulped. You stared at your phone in shock after you saw the look he gave to the camera.

Your ears and cheeks got warmer making you sat a little straighter just to make you to seems so obvious

Your ears and cheeks got warmer making you sat a little straighter just to make you to seems so obvious. Putting down your phone, you placed your hands on you cheeks as you tried to calm yourself down. 

"Um, excuse me," You quickly glanced at the waiter, startled because of her presence. She was holding a tray with two cups on it. "Did you order two cappuccino?"