Charlie wellard ( the dumping ground fanfic)

My names Charlotte wellard and yes I mean wellard my foster mom well more like foster sister is Chantal wellard. I've always been friends with the wellards you see my old best friends big sister was friends with roxy wellard and when ever I was round at my friends house roxy was there two and she once invited me to her care home for the day. It was a really fun day that was the day I first meet Chantal and rio. I liked Chantal from the moment I saw her. She said she really liked me to. We got on really well so when she got her own place and was old enough she fostered me. Which is a good thing because now I get to see her everyday and I get to see roxy and rio. Oh by the way never call me Charlotte always call me Charlie and don't ever tell me I'm not a real wellard because I am. My social worker, Kathy always calls me Charlotte white which is my real name and that really annoys me I keep telling her that I'm Charlie wellard but she keeps telling me I'm not really a wellard which really annoys me and makes me want to hit her.

I got home from school early because the schools decided to let us leave half an hour latter since its the last day of the school year. I get on the school bus and wait for every one to get on so we can go home. I take my phone out my bag and put my head phones on I put my union j album on and listen to it until I get home. I get in the house and slam the door shut.

" Charlotte is that you" a voice calls from the living room I voice I know to well. I drop my bag on the floor and go in to the living room and to see Kathy my social worker sitting on the sofa next to Chantal.

" what's going on why is she here" I ask.

" Charlie take a seat we need to talk" Chantal says. I go and sit on the chair opposite them.

" Chantal please tell me why Kathy's hers please" I says worried, the last time I saw my social worker was when she took me here and the only reason she could be here for is that Chantal doesn't want to foster me any more but that cont be true I mean it's probably just a visit to see how I'm getting on.

"Charlotte you see Chantal been talking to me and you see well she doesn't think she can foster you any more" Kathy tells me. What this can't be right I mean Chantal can't want to take me back in to care she knows what it's like in care so why is she taking me back there.

" wait what Chantal please say this is a joke and your not really putting me back in to care" I say.

" Charlie in so sorry but you see I don't have the money to foster you at the moment but I'm trying to find a better job one that pays well and when I do find one ill foster you again I promise please don't be angry with me I just want the best for you and well at the moment care is the best place for you, Im really having money problems I can hardly pay for my self never mind you to" Chantal tells me and I can't believe what I'm hearing I mean I do understand but what if she never finds a better job and she can't foster me again.

" Chantal what if I get a job could that work" I ask.

" it's not that easy, I've packed your most of your stuff but don't worry Charlie I'll find a better job and well be back together agin trust me every thing will be ok" Chantal tells me. Kathy then goes and gets me my bags and we leave I say goodbye to Chantal and leave the house tear streaming down my face, I really hope she find a job that pays well I really do. I get in to the car and we drive of to my new care home.

__________________________________________________

The car drives up in front of a big house. There's a signs at the gate that says elm tree house. Where have I heard that name before probably some care home I was told about once before. Kathy gets out the car and opens the door for me. I get my suitcase out the boot of the car and we go in to the house.

" hello you must be Charlotte" a man says.

" it's Charlie" I tell him.

" alright well come in to the office you'll need to fill out some paper work, Charlie go into the living room may-lee should be here with the rest of the children soon" mike says so I make my way in to the living room. I decide to turn the on t.v and watch it until the others get here. After about 5 minutes I hear the door open and a lot of kids shouting. They all walk into the living room and stair at me.

" who's she" a girl about my age asks.

" she's the new girl Carmen the one that's sharing a room with you" a women which I'm questing is may-lee says.

" hello I'm Carmen and this is tee" Carmen says pointing to the girl standing next to her. " what's your name"

" I'm Charlie and don't ever call me Charlotte" I tell them.

" ok Charlie" Carmen says.

" hi I'm faith" a tall girl about a year older than me says.

" hi I'm Charlie" I say.

" I'm Johnny tees brother" a boy tells me.

" I'm Charlie" I tell him. After I've meet everyone Carmen shows me to her room. It's not a very big room but itll have to do. The walls are painted pink I hate the colour pink.

" hey I was wondering will I be able to put my posters up" I ask Carmen.

" sure why not" she says. So I get out my small union j a d one direction ones and my big jaymi Hensley and niall horan ones. Carmen helps me put them up and then we hear mike calling from down stairs telling us that dinners ready. So me and Carmen make our way down stairs. I sit in between Carmen and Johnny.

" Charlie you never told me Chantal wellard was you foster mum" mike says.

" wait you know Chantal" I ask him.

" yeah her, roxy and rio used to live her did she not tell you that" mike tells me.

" yeah I think she did" I say. After dinner me, Carmen and tee go up stairs.

" so why you back in care then" Carmen asks me.

" we'll you see Chantels having money problems so she's putting me in care until she can find a better job" I tell them.

" really so your gown got be staying her Long then" tee says.

" just as long as I takes for Chantal to get a job" I tell them. After a while mike calls up and tells us all to back to our own bed rooms so Tee leaves and goes to her bed room.

" so I guess you like one direction and union j then" Carmen says looking at my posters.

" yeah I love them there the best" I say.

" yeah I like them to" she says. After a while of talking mike comes in and tell us it's time for bed so we turn the light of and go to bed.

________________________________________________________________

Ok so that's the first chapter of my story I hope you like it

If you don't knew who Chantal, roxy and rio wellard are well they were in the story of tracy beaker.

Vote,comment,follow