chapter 15

Charlie's POV

flashback

"Emily stop" I shout just as she's about to run on to the road. she stops to late. the car dosnt stop in time, it hits her, her lifeless body hits the cold wet road. tears start steaming down my face. I run up to her. the man who hit her walks up to me.

"i'm so sorry I couldn't stop in time" the man says. I just ignore him. Emily's eyes slowly start to close

end of flash back

I'm in the hospital with mike, tee carman and johnny. my head is resting on Johnny's neck, tears still in my eye. were not aloud to see here now. only if I told her to stop earlier we wouldn't be here right now.

"its all my fault" I hear my self say" if I'd told her to stop sooner we wouldn't be sitting here"

" Charlie stop blaming your self you didn't do anything wrong" johnny says putting his arm round me and giving me a hug. I look up and see the nurse and doctor come out of the room Emily is in.

" is she ok" I ask the doctor.

" she's stable" the doctors replies, that doesn't really tell me if she's gonna be ok are not.

" she's going to survive, right" carman nervously asks the doctor, by the look the doctors gives her I know that there is a chance that she might die.

" it's to early to say" the doctor replies. " I'm dr. Sarah, by the way and this is nurse, Louis"

" can we see her" I ask.

" only family members can see her right now" nurse Louis tells us,

" we all are her family" mike tells the nurse.

" well then two people in at a time, please" dr. Sarah tells us, I quickly stand up, I need to see her she's not just my best friends but my sister,

" Charlie and tee can go see her first" mike says, tee takes hold of my hand as we walk on the room, Emily's lifeless body is lying on the hospital bed, lots of machines I've never seen before and attached to her, she has a tube down her throat, the nurse says that's to help her breath. I slowly walk over to the chair next to her. Her face is covered in cuts and bruises and so in her arms, she's wearing a hospital gown, her cloths lying on the ground covered in blood. This is a very good example of a perfect day got terribly wrong, I fell tears running down my face, I hate seeing her like this, it hurts.

" what have you done to your self" I hear tee say, I guess she's talking to Emily, though we both know she can't here us. " you would take a fit if you saw your self"

" I can't believe this, look at here, she doesn't deserve this, this is all indigos fault I hate her so much" I cry, years streaming down my face as I look at Emily.

" hey, it's ok Charlie, she's going to be ok, don't worry" tee says, putting an arm round me,

" you don't know that, she might die, what if she dose I don't think I could handle that" I say crying even more. Tee doesn't say anything else, soon, the room door opens and carman walks in.

" mike said that I was to come in, now, tee, Charlie you can stay" carman says, tee gets up of the chair she was sitting on and walks out the room, carman then sits on the seat and looks at Emily.

" I cant believe this happened to her, she didn't deserve it" carman says,

" I know" Is all I can say, tears still streaming down my face, I take old of Emily's bruised hand and start taking to her.

" oh ems I'm so sorry if only I shouted you to stop just a bit earlier none of this would have happened, I hate that stupid indigo it's her fault you were upset, running. Your cloths are ruined probably won't get the blood stains out them, but when you get back home I'll give you my other two 5 seconds of summer tops and my union j one, to make up for it" I say.

Minutes pass me and carman sit in silence, mike then comes In the room and carman leaves.

" oh, look at her, I still can't believe it happened" mike says, looking down on her.

" I know, I can't believe it either, I wish I could go back in time and change what happened" I say.

Once again minutes pass in silence, mike then leaves and Johnny comes in.

" hey, how you doing must be hard seeing Emily like this" Johnny says, coming over to me and sitting down in the seat.

" it's very hard, I wish this never happened" I tell her. I fall back on the the seat next to Johnny.

" I'm so so so so so sorry Emily, this is all my fault" I say to Emily as I take her hand again,

" you don't really believe that it's your fault, Charlie" Johnny asks.

" well of course I do because it is, all my fault, I didn't shout stop fast enough, I made her stop in the middle of the road, I let the car..." I can't finish the tears are streaming down my face so much I can't speak, Johnny doesn't say any thing just hugs me, I don't know why but I fell better when Johnny hugs me, we hug for a while, I look up and Johnny and he looks at me, he wipes the tears away from my eyes, what happened next I did not expect to happen, Johnny leans in and kisses me softly on the lips, I kiss him back. I've never been kissed by a boy before. When we finally break a part there is an awkward silence, did that just happen, I know I sounds strange but that felt right, good, I felt like it was meant to happen.

" I'm sorry, Charlie I didn't mean..." I cut Johnny of by kissing him softly on the lips again.

" I really like you, Charlie" Johnny says when we break a part.

" I really like you to Johnny" I say.

" will you go out with me" Johnny asks.

" of course" I say, suddenly I hear this loud beeping noise, coming from one of the machines, moments later, 2 doctors and a nurse rush in to the room and ask us to leave, Johnny takes hold of my hand and we head out the room, tears form in my eyes again.

_____________________________

So do you think Emily will survive

What do you think about Charlie and Johnny kissing

Comment

Vote

Follow