Chapter 17

It's been a week since...Emily...well you know, passed a way. I'm still really up set and cry my self to sleep most nights, I know it might sound weird but she wasn't just my best friend she was my sister and I loved her. I miss her so much. I haven't slept much at all, every time I close my eyes I have flashbacks of what happened, and I wake up crying. Today it's Emily's funeral and I'm not looking forward to going. I make my self get out of bed and walk to the bath room, I have a quick shower and head back to my room, my towel wrapped round me. Double check that my curtains are closed and then pick out my outfit. I decide on a black dress which it short at the front and long at the back, with a gold zip at the back, Emily loved this dress, I then brush my hair and put it in a half up, half down style and add a black bow. I do my makeup next, I don't put a lot on just some dark eye shadow and lipstick. I then look out a pair of black boots. I can't find any so decide to look and see what Emily has, I find the perfect pair, black with two gold stairs and each. I look over at Emily's bed. I placed a picture of hear on it beside her one direction teddy bear. On my bed side table I have three pictures, one of just Emily, one of me and Emily and the other of, me, Emily, carman and Tee. Tears form on my eyes when I look at them. I still can't believe she's gone. My phone suddenly beeps, I pick it up and turn it on to see a picture and me and Emily come on the screen (it's my screen saver) I quickly go in to messages and see I have one from Chantel. I open it.

To Charlie

I'll see you at the funeral Charlie, can't believe she's gone

Stay strong

From Chantel.

I then see that I have 5 more message I open them one by one,

To Charlie

Stay strong girl you'll be fine

From: Rebeka

To Charlie

Stay strong

From holly

To Charlie

I can't believe she's gone, she'll be missed

Stay strong Charlie

From Tanya

To Charlie

Stay strong Charlie see you soon

From rio

To Charlie

Say strong my dear everything will be ok

From Roxy.

I smile at each message I'm glad I have people, around me to support me, I put my phone back down and lie on my bed for a while.

Tees pov

I wake up and check the time, it's 8:30, we have to be up and ready by 10 the funeral starts at 10:30. I walk other to my draws and look for some thing to wear I finally decide on, black jeans and a black tom with a silver star on it, I then look out my best black shoes, which are black converses. I brush my hair and just leave it down. Emily says, she likes it better this way. I put a small amount of makeup and on and then head down stairs, when I get there, jody and rick are already down. Jody is wearing a plain black top and dark blue jeans, hear hair in a high pony tail. Rick is wearing black jeans and a plain black top. Soon, faith, carman and frank are down stairs. Faith is wearing, a white and black top, black leggings and brown shorts her hair left down. Carman has on a long black top, her hair in a messy bun. No on talks for a while until I break the silence.

" I still can't believe it" I say.

" I know, this can't really be happening" carman says.

" it's so unreal, this time last week, she was here with us happy and now she's gone" faith says.

" I don't want to believe it" I say, every one soon goes quiet.

Charlie's pov

Theses a knock on my door, I get up and answer it, it's Johnny, I invite him in and he sits on my bed.

" we haven't spoken since that day" Johnny tells me.

" I'm sorry, I've been to upset to talk" I admit,

" I've missed you, it's been weird not seeing you" Johnny tells me, I take a seat next to him on the bed, I look up at him and smile.

" I've missed you to" I admit, It has been weird not talking to him.

" what's going on with us Charlie, I mean last time I saw you we kissed but then everything happened and I don't know if it was just a kiss or if it meant something, Charlie are we a couple now or what" I answered him with a kiss.

" of course we are" is all I tell him.

" we better head down stairs, it's almost time to go" Johnny says. We stand up, Johnny takes hold of my hand we head of down stairs, everyone is sitting in the living room in silence, for some reason they all stand up when I enter.

" we better get going" mike says, everyone makes there way out side to the mini van and get in, I sit at the back next to johnny and Tee. It takes about 10 minutes to get there. We all pile out of the van and in to the church. Emily's coffin is lying at the front of the church Hall, a picture of her beside of it. She looks so happy, I remember the day that picture was taken they day she moved to the dumping ground, once every one has arrived the funeral starts.

Mike is the first one to go up and speak. I had made a speck but I know I will not be able to do it so I asked mike to speck instead. His words bring tears to my eyes, he talks about how she could make any one smile and laugh how lovely a girl she was.

" she will be missed so much by her friends at school, her old foster parents her friends at the care home but most of all she will be missed my some who isn't just her best friend but her sister from another family, Charlie" at those words I cry even more I can't help it, Johnny takes hold of my hand and gives me a hug.

" your so strong Charlie" he whispers to me.

Emily's coffin is placed on the soil and it is buried.

That's it,

It's really happened

She's gone

Forever,

Tears form in my eyes again, I haven't stopped crying all day, I'm going to miss her so much she meant more than the world to be she was the family I never had. I wish I could turn back the clock and stop this from happening but I can't, it's happened and I can't change it.

____________________________________

Hope yous enjoyed this chapter

Vote

Comment

Follow.