Chapter 4

After everyone has finished packing, may-lee arrives with Emily, I introduce her to everyone and then we go in to the minivan. I sit with Emily and we listen to the music on my phone. I put on my one direction album 'midnight memorise' and we listen to it while Emily tell me all about her old foster family. She tells me that there really nice but they care more about the baby than her and don't allow her to eat sweets on weekdays, and now she really wanted to get put back in care so she started acting difficult so they would send her back. I tell her that I'm very happy that she's going to be staying her with me.

" where are you gin got be staying" I asks her,

" mike said I would have to share with someone and said that if I wanted I could share with you and Carmen could share with someone else" Emily tell me.

" great you can share with me Carmen won't mind she can share with Tee" I tell her.

" great" after a while we stop of at McDonalds and mike buys us all a Big Mac with chips and coke. After we've all finished eating we head of again. We then finally arrive at a big house in the country. Mike opens the door for us all and we get out, mike puts us in groups of 3 or 4 and who ever is in that group you'll be sharing a room with, the groups where:

Jody,Faith,Floss

Taylor,Johnny,Mo

Bailey,rick,harry,frank

Carmen,me,Emily,Tee

Mike,may-lee

After we were put in our groups we were shown to our rooms and were told to start unpacking and that we would all meet up in the dinner room at 12 am. Ever one starts going up to the rooms and starts unpacking. Me,Emily,Carmen and Tee pick what beds we won't, since there were two bunk beds me and Emily shared one ( I got the top ) and Carmen and Tee shared one ( Carmen got the top) by the time we'd all unpacked its 11:30 so me and Emily decide to take a wonder about the place, we go down stairs and see that there is an inside pool. great. There is also a games rooms and a spa this holiday is going to be the best, the only thing is that we're here 2 weeks and I'm meant to be seeing rio and roxy next week, mike told me that I could see them the day after we come back. After awhile we head to the dinner room and meet up with the others. We get something to eat and then mike and may-lee take us out side of a bit. Me and Emily explore the garden and the everyone plays a game of football. We then all go in side and get to know the place at this point I make sure that Emily knows everyone. After a while mike sends us up stairs to get dressed because him and may-lee are taking us all out for a special treat and to welcome Emily, so everyone goes running up stairs and we all get dressed. I put my favourite blue dress with my blue high tops and put my hair in a plait. Emily puts on her short red and black dress, with her black high heels and curls her hair, Carmen puts on her pink dress and black shoes and leaves her hair down and Tee puts on her dark blue dress with her blue converses and puts her hair in a pony tail ( mike told us that we had to wears something fancy and it had to be a dress ). After we're all ready we head down stairs and wait at the doors for everyone else to arrive, by the Tom ewe get down there there's only about 2 more people to get down until we can go.

" yous are looking very lovely tonight girls" mike says when we get to the door.

" why thank you mike" Carmen says, we then all start giggling.

" where is it were going" I ask mike.

" some nice restaurant near here" mike tells me.

" Is it posh" Emily asks mike.

" I don't think so Emily" mike tells her.

" great I don't do posh" Emily says an stat very true Emily is the most un posh person I've ever meet she may have all these posh dresses but she's any thing but posh I'm telling you. After a while everyone is down stairs, we head out so the mini van and head of, I sit at the back of the bus next to Emily and Johnny. After about 10 minutes we finally arrive at the restaurant we all get out the mini van and go in side p, we get shown to a table well two tables because there's so many of us. I sit at a table with, Carmen, Tee, Emily, rick, Taylor and Johnny and the feast sit at the other table. Mostly every one has chicken but some of us have something different, after our main course we has some chocolate brownies for afters. When every one of finished and full we head back to the hotel were we're staying, mike said he booked us the hall so we can have a bit of a party. When we get in the hotel mike shows us to the hall and the party starts.

" Charlie come to the bathroom with me I need to fix my mackup" Emily shouts over the music.

" ok let's go" I shout back, we tell may-lee were going to the bathroom and then leave the hall, since Emily left her makeup in our room we go up there and she fixes her make up and I fix mine to, I don't normally wear mack up but Emily forced me to put some on so I had to. After we've finished fixing out makeup Emily decides to change her shoes, we then finally head back to the hall. Mike the tells us that we can go up and do a bit of karaoke, so Emily practically begs me to go up and sing with her so I do. We decide to sing out favourite one direction song ever 'one thing' we get up and the stage and grab the mikes and starts singing.

I've tried playing it cool
But when I'm looking at you
I can't ever be brave
'Cause you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky
You're my kryptonite
You keep making me weak
Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Something's gotta give now
'Cause I'm dying just to make you see
That I need you here with me now
'Cause you've got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

Now I'm climbing the walls
But you don't notice at all
That I'm going out of my mind
All day and all night

Something's gotta give now
'Cause I'm dying just to know your name
And I need you here with me now
'Cause you've got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my mind
And come on, come into my life
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

Woah-oh-oh-oh
Woah-oh-oh-oh
Woah-oh-oh-oh

You've got that one thing

Get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my mind (out of my mind)
And come on, come into my life
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
Yeah, you've got that one thing

Once the songs finished every one starts clapping and cheering. We get of the stage and every one starts tell us how great we are. After awhile mike tell us we should all head of to bed so we do.

_____________________________________________________________

So that the next chapter hope you enjoy

Vote,like,comment