Chapter 7

I wake up early then normal and turn my alarm clock of, it's 8:04 I get dressed into my bikini and put on my shorts and a red top. I get Emily up and she quickly gets dressed and then we go down stairs and go out in to the garden for a bit. It's a very big garden, there's a little swing park at the end of the garden so me and Emily go to it and sit on the swings. It's very worm to day so no doubt we will be at the outside pool, latter. I've enjoyed being in holiday we have a week left here which is a good thing. I'm really happy to be here, I'm glad that everyone is very nice at elm tree house I'm glad Chantal sent me here. I talked to her on the phone last night and she told me there is this very good job at the local primary school as a class assistant so she's going for an interview to day.

" we should head back breakfast will be ready soon" Emily tells me.

" yeah let's go" I say. We get of the swings and walk back up to the hotel we get in and go to the dinner room, everyone is already down there. We sit down at a table and eat. After breakfast we all go to the pool. Caitlin is sitting on one of the sun beds.

" hey Caitlin" I say sitting down on the sun bed next to her.

" oh hi Charlie nice to see you again" she says in a kinda sad voice.

" is everything ok" I ask her.

" no not really gran told me something I never wanted to hear last night" she tells me.

" really what she tell you" I ask her.

" well she told me she couldn't look after be any more, oh Charlie I'm going in to care I'm so scared and upset" she tells me and then crys.

" I'm so sorry,,but don't worry about it care isn't as bad as it seems really it's not, hey maybe you'll be sent to my care home" I say.

" yeah maybe, I gotta go a social worker is coming to my house tomorrow so me an Duran are leaving today" Caitlin tells me.

" oh alright well bye maybe I'll you you again someday" I say.

" yeah maybe bye" she says and then stands up and leaves, I lie down on the sun bed for awhile. Emily gets out the water and comes and sits next to me, I smile at her and sit up, she grabs my hand and pulls me in to the water, I still have my shorts on so they get all wet. Me and Emily mess around for a bit and then every one gets in the pool and we all mess about. Everything is just fine until Tyler jumps on my back and rick jumps on Emily's. Tyler holds me under, I can't breath at all I try and push him of my back but it doesn't work suddenly everything goes black.

Emily's pro

" get of her!" I shout at Tyler after getting rick of my back. " GET OF HER!" I shout even louder, he finally lets her go but it's a bit to late, she doesn't say anything or do anything.

" is you dead" I hear floss ask.

" no of course not" I say though I'm not really sure. Johnny helps me get Charlie out of the water and we lie her on the floor, Johnny goes and gets mike and may-li and tells them what happens, mike then calls for an ambulance. The ambulance soon arrives and mike goes with them to the hospital. May-li tells us all to go and quickly pack our stuff and wait out side at the mini van so we do just that, I put all my stuff in my suit case and then pack all of Charlie's stuff. When I'm all packed I go down stairs and out side to the mini van. I sit next to jody and listen to my music, may-li takes us all home and then to the hospital. The nurse tells us that we can only go in two at a time so we go in, in pair, the pairs are:

Rick,Tyler

Bailey,frank

Harry,mo

Johnny,tee

Carmen,jody

Faith,floss

And I go in on my own.

Mike lets me go in first, I sit down on the seat next to the bed, Charlie isn't awake yet so I just sit there in silents.

" Emily" I hear Charlie say very quietly

" yes Charlie it's me" I say. " are you felling ok"

" yes my head hurts a bit but I'll live" Charlie tells me.

" I'll be back in a minute I'm going to get the nurse" I say and then stand up and go get the nurse I'm made to wait out side while the nurse makes sure that Charlie is ok, after that everyone else has there turn to see her, mike tells me that I better go call Chantal so I go and find a quit but in the hospital and phone her.

" hello" Chantal says

" hi Chantal it's me Emily there been an accident I think you better come down to the hospital" I tell her.

" oh my what happened is Charlie ok" she asks me worried.

" yes she's ok, Tyler was messing about and held her under the water and she couldn't breath but she's ok now" I tell her.

" ok I'll be there as soon as I can" she says and then hangs up I make my way back to mike and tell him she said she'll be here as soon as she can.

___________________________________________________________________

Ok so this is the next chapter hope you like it sorry it toke me awhile to update

Vote,comment,follow