Chapter 13

I wake up early and remember school, I sign and get out of bed and start looking for my school cloths when I find them I head tom the bath room and get charge, I then go back to my room and wake Emily up.

" one more minute" Emily says.

" nope get up now" I say pushing her out the bed.

" ok, ok I'm up" she says and then gets her school uniform and head of to the bath room. I grab my brush and brush my hair in to two braids. I then head down stairs and get something to eat before going in to the living room and wait for everyone else to be ready.

" hey, Charlie" I suddenly hear, Johnny say.

" oh hey Johnny" I say.

" how long you been waiting for" he asks me.

" not long" I tell him. Mike soon comes in and tells us to go wait in the car. I get up and follow Johnny out side, since it's only me and Johnny I decide to sit next to him instead of siting with Emily.

" you been enjoying school" Johnny asks me

" yeah I guess so, but I still miss my old school" I tell him, remembering my old school, I miss my old lift, I just wish Chantal would hurry up in finding a job so I can go and live with her again.

" how long are you going to be stating her for " Johnny suddenly says.

" I'm not sure" I say truthfully.

" do you want to leave"

" I'm not sure, half of my does and half of my doesn't, I know I haven't been here long but I've made great friends but I do miss my old ones back home" I tell Johnny, I've never really thought about wether I wanted to stay here or not, this place has always just been a place were I've been staying I've never even thought of it benign my new home. I'm not sure if I want it to be or not, I like living with Chantal but I like living here to.

" hey, Johnny, Charlie" I suddenly hear Emily say, I look up and see her, tee, carman and Jodie get in the car and go to the back of the bus, I'm glad Emily likes it here. Minutes later everyone is in the car and we head of to school. Once we've arrived, me, Johnny, tee, carman and Emily all go in to the hall and just hang out there til the bell rings to signal the start of school. I pick up my bag and head to my first class which is maths, so me and Johnny head to the maths department and go to class. After maths I have science with Emily and holly, where we have to do this stupid righting thing on a experiment we did last week, I was very boring. When the bell rings I make my way to my locker and put my science and maths stuff away and are soon joined by Johnny.

" what you got next, Charlie" he asks me.

" history, you" I say while I get my history book out.

" i have history to" he tells me.

" wish I was in your class" I say.

" same, see you at break, bye" Johnny says and the runs off to class, I wait a second before heading of to class which I end up being three minutes late to. History has to be the most boring class ever and it doesn't help that I have a teacher that is so bad at teaching. I bell finally ends after what felt like forever, I grab my bag and head out side where I have welcomed my holly.

" hey, coming to the hall with me" she says grabbing my arm.

" no, I said I'd hang out with Johnny, Emily and Tanya, sorry holly" I say ungrabing her from me.

" why do you always have to hang out with them" holly whines.

" because there my best friends" I tell her trying to get away from her.

" so am I" she says following me.

" holly please will you just leave me alone, I'll maybe hang out with you tomorrow but not to day" I say and walk away, I make my way over to a bench where Emily, Tanya and Johnny are.

" there you are, thought you disappeared" Tanya says.

" no, holly wouldn't leave me alone" I tell them.

" I hate holly" Emily suddenly says.

" yeah we know you do" Johnny tells her. We all just hang out at the bench until the bell rings.

******

The bell finally rings to signal the end of the school day and god am I happy. I grab my back and make my way to my locker where I meet up with Johnny, I shove the rest of my stuff from my locker in my bag and me and Johnny walk to the car park where we get in the car. Once everyone is in we head home.

_______________

Sorry this chapter is so rubbish, I know I don't update this very often but I'm going to start up dating ever Monday and Thursday starting next week, if I don't update it on either of those days it's because I'll have been busy with school stuff or something

Vote

Comment

Follow