halloween special part2

"Miss me"

The dark figure walks out of the dark and in to the light.

"E..e...em...emi..Emily" I shout, not believing that she is standing right in front of me. I'm so scared.

"Yes its me. You know your best friend" Emily says.

"But...your...dead...you...died...last...year" I can hardly even speak I'm so shocked.

"Hey, Charlie who you....AHHHHHHHH" I look around and see Blake standing behind me her hand over her mouth.

"Hello, Blake its been a while" Emily says.

"Your..." Blake starts.

"Dead, I've been told" Emily says.

"Why are you here" Blake asks.

"For you" Emily says looking at me. "I'm here for my revenge, you killed me, Charlotte, you told me to stop, if you never told me to stop I would have been OK"

"That's not true" I shout.

"Yes it is, I've re-watched my death, Charlotte you killed me I would have just made it off the road in time if you hadn't told me to stop"

"SHUT UP!!! I NEVER KILLED YOU" I scream, everone is out side now shocked to see Emily.

"YES YOU DID, YOU KILLED ME AND NOW IM GOING TO KILL YOU" Emily shouts. She running to me but in stopped my johnny.

"IF YOU KILL HER YOULL HAVE TO KILL ME TO" johnny shouts.

"FINE" Emily runs at johnny and bites him making him fall to the ground.

"WHAT DID YOU DO" I shout running to Johnny's side.

"He's like me now, a zombie, and your next" Emily runs at me bites me and I fall to the ground.

Next thing I know I am sitting up straight on my bed normal as ever, as if nothing happened, was it just a dream, did I really dream all that. I so hope so.

________________________

I just added a bit at the end as I never updated part 3 of this special.