Chapter 16

*flashback*

The doctors and nurses come running in the room, Johnny takes hold of my hand and we head out the room tears start to form in my eyes. Johnny opens the door and we step out, mike, Tee and carman, quickly stand up.

" what happened" I worried and scared Tee asks me and Johnny, I look at Johnny unable to speak from the tears.

" we don't know, we were talking and all of a sudden, the machine started beeping" Johnny tells her.

" what machine" carman asks,

" we don't know the machine" is all Johnny says, how are we meant to know what machine.

" mike you DOTN think it's because she's stop breathing, do you" carman, asks mike.

" I'm not sure, carman, it might be" mike tells her, carman and tee both start crying, and I start crying even more, I still have a hold of johnnys hand, he gives me and big hug and then I let go of his hand and go over to Tee and carman, we all hug.

" she's not going to you know...die is she mike" I hear Johnny ask, I want mike to say no of course not, but I know we won't, because if the beeping is because she's stop breathing it's more likely she's going to die.

" oh, I don't know Johnny" mike says. Me, Tee and carman start crying even more, I don't know what I'd do if she did die she's like my sister, I love her like a sister, I'd die if she did. I don't know what I do.

We've been waiting a while now and the doctors are still in with Emily this can't be a good thing, I really really hate to admit it but I think we all know the chance of her surviving is next to nothing. I hate not knowing what's going on with her. The door of her room finally opens and then doctor walks out, I can tell this isn't gonna be good by the look on his face.

" there's not much else we can do" the doctor says, it's a different doctor than earlier.

" she's not gonna make it is she" I hear my self say.

" I'm afraid not, the injuries are to bad we can't....." I don't listen to anything else, my lets give way and land on my knees, my heart is broken, I can't believe this, the tears stream down my face. Please say this is a mistake Emily can't be, she was breathing, the tears keep coming, Johnny kneels down next to me, he hugs me, I don't stop crying, Tee and carman are crying to, so is Johnny and even mike has tears in his eyes.

" I'll give yous a minute, once your ready, we will turn the machine of" the doctor says, mike takes us all in to the room. Emily is lie one on the bed her face still covered in bruises and cuts. She's breathing but I know that's only the machine, my eyes fill with tears again.

" why, why is this happen" I hear my self cry. I feel johnnys hand take mine.

" I don't know Charlie" mike says.

" I can't believe this has happened, she's really" Tee starts I know she doesn't want to finish the sentence, tears fall down her face, Johnny takes hold of her and with his other hand and I take hold of Carman's.

" she's really dead" carman says. Mike leaves the room and comes back moments later with the doctor.

" are yous ready, for us to turn the machine of" the doctor asks, just then the door opens and may-li appears.

" sorry, I had to come, I called Emily's social worker, and she's at the house with the rest of the kids letting them know what's happened" May-li says.

" yes, we are ready" I say, the doctor nods and bends down, I can't look I burry my head in Johnny's shoulder. I hear the switch and the machine is turned of.

That's it.

It's over.

She's gone.

______________________

Hope yous enjoyed this chapter,

So what do you think about Emily dying

Comment

Vote

Follow,