Chapter 9

I wake up from the noise of nurses from out side my room, today I'm getting out of hospital and going back tot he dumping ground, I get my phone out my bag ad decide to text Emily,

Me: hey ems can't wait to get out

Emily: can't wait for you to get out, mike letting us share a room

Me: yay

Emily: yea, may-li just left to pick you up should me there soon

Me: good, don't know have longer I can survive on hospital food lol

Emily: lol, g2g bye

Me: g2g

I put my phone away and waited for may-li to arrive, one of the nurses gives me one last check up to make sure I'm ok to leave, When may-li arrives I get my stuff and then leave, may-li let's me buy Emily something for her birthday since its next week so I buy her a necklace with a dog on it since I know she loves dogs. I pay for it and head we leave and head back to the dumping ground. When I get in the front door I am attacked with hugs,

" your home finally" Emily says giving me a big hug.

" yes and if you don't let me go I may be back in hospital, I can't breath" I say.

" sorry" Emily says letting go of me, I go up stairs in to my new bed room which already has my posters up on the walls, I jump on my bed. I put my bag of stuff down and rest my head on my pillow. I must have dozed of because I wake up from the door banging over and someone jumping on me.

" your home and you didn't come and find me" Tee who at this point is living on top of me says.

" yep sorry I was just tired" I say pushing her of me.

" oh well, it's lunch by the way come on" Tee says pulling my arm I get of the bed and go down stairs, we all have lunch and then me, Emily, Tee and carman all go out, we decide to go to the park across the road.

" can't believe summers almost over" carman is saying.

" yeah, summer should be longer I really don't want to have to go back to school" I say.

" yeah and to a school where we don't know anyone" Emily points out.

" well you'll know us and everyone else back at the dumping ground" Tee tells us.

" yeah I guess" Emily says. Tomorrow me and Emily have to go shopping for new school stuff, well we really just need a new school uniform, I really don't understand why we need to wear uniforms but oh well. May-li said we should get new school bags to and shoes which I don't get the point in a like my old school back and my converses that may or may not be covered in dirt. I hope me and Emily make new friends, it's really me I'm worried about I all ways make friends but Emily well she doesn't, she never has been very good at it, she doesn't really trust people to me nice to her so she's nasty to them instead. I've told her tuns of time that ifs she's nice to them then they'll be nice to her but she doesn't listen.

" I hate school I don't get the point in it" Emily is saying.

" it gives us a future" I tell her.

" no it doesn't it makes our future boring, I'd rather live life as it comes" Emily says.

" I know but you still have to go to school so you can have a job and get money" I tell her.

" yea yea what ever " Emily says. After that we all decided to head back to the dumping ground, we get back just in time for dinner. After dinner I go up stairs and go on my iPod for a while and then carman walks in.

" we're all going to watch Harry potter and the chamber of secrets you coming" she asks me.

"yeah sure" I say so I turn my iPod of and follow her down stairs. Once the films finished I go back up stairs and head to bed

________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it

This fanfic is officially in hold for now

Vote,comment,follow