Chapter 12

I've been at my new school 2 weeks now and I'm getting board, I don't like this school as much as my old ones, there's a lot more horrible people here than there was at my old one. Emily isn't happy there either, she already has 4 new enemies, one including holly.

I wake up early on Saturday glad it's finally the weekend, I then suddenly remember that it's Emily's 14th birthday, I look over at her bed and see she's still fast a sleep. I grab some cloths and make my way to the bath room where I have a quick shower and change, I put my yellow crop top and pink shorts. I brush my hair and it in two braids. I then go back in to my room and check the time, it's 9:30 so I decide to go down stairs, everyone is up and in the living room with presents for Emily.

" Charlie can you go wake Emily up please" May-lee asks me.

" sure" i say, I make my way back up stairs and wake Emily up.

" 5 more minutes" she says trying hard not to yawn.

" no you don't have 5 more minutes everyone's up and waiting in you so they can give you your birthday presents" I tell her giving her a push a bit to hard that she falls out the bed.

" I'm up, now just give me a minute to get ready" Emily says, I wake over to my bed grab the present I got her and make my way down stairs, five minutes later, Emily shows up wearing a pink and black skater dress, her hair I a messy bun. Tee and carman are the first to give her there present which is a small silver necklace with a pink pony charm. Mike then give her the gift from him and everyone else.

" oh my god thank you so much I love it, look Charlie I've got 5 seconds of summer tickets" Emily yells.

" awesome" I say. I then hand Emily my present which is a friendship bracelet.

" thanks Charlie" she says giving me a hug.

" right well everyone get ready we're going to go to the beach to day" mike says. Everyone quickly gets up and goes gets ready and then we leave, it takes like 20 minutes to get there so me and Emily sit listening to 5sos on the way there, by the time were there it's lunch so we all go to McDonalds and then we go to the beach I just stay lying on the sand while everyone else is in the water well until, Johnny and rick thought it funny to through me in the water, and let me get socked. We stay at the beach until it starts to rain at about 3:00pm and so we head back to the dumping ground.

________________

I'm so sorry for the small crap chapter I have no idea what to do with this story any more.

If you have any ideas please comment it would help

Vote

Comment

Follow