My Mate is A Player? Chapter One

***LEAHS POV***

     I wake up to someone shaking me, "Sweety wake up." my mom says. I groaned and flipped over on my bed. "Happy Birthday Leah," She said and my eyes darted open. I gave her a hug, "what time is it?" I asked fast. She looked at her phone and said, "You told me to wake you at 5:10 so you have a few hours to get ready." she said questioningly and I nodded my head. "Yes thank you." I say giving her a hug and walking into my bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited a few seconds for it to heat up, then I stripped bare and stepped into the warm shower. I was in there for about 15 minutes then got out. I put on spankies and a tank top so I could do my hair and makeup. I straighten my blonde hair and it reaches right above my waist. I put on makeup but not a whole heck of a lot, and the final touch to the makeup is my bright red lipstick. My best friend is Shay and she gave me some dress to wear today, I know its going to show a lot because its shay and she does that sometimes. I'm not the type of girl who really wears this kind of stuff but why not. I was right this Black dress hugs my figure and shows I have curves. The dress is pretty but I haven't looked in the full mirror yet. Its sleeveless and stops right below my butt.

After putting on some black closed toed heels I decide to look in the mirror. Damn. Daddy's not going to let me out of the house. I have My long Blonde hair and my baby blue eyes, I'd say I look Hot. The truth is I'm a Daddy's girl and I am an only child. I walk down stairs with 10  minutes to get to school. "Go change young lady! Now!" he yells, my dad is the alphas beta. "No." I say and smirked. "You look like some slut! Go change!" he barked but I just sat there and I can't believe my dad said that. My mom puts a hand on my fathers shoulder which calms him, that's when my dad saw the hurt in my eyes and I heard a honk which was shay and her mate, Logan. "I'm sorry, we love you!" my dad shouts as I walk out.

"Happy Birthday! You look amazing!" shay says giving me a hug. I thank her and just smile, Shay is very pretty, she has brown silky long hair and what stands out is her blue eyes. "Don't you think it shows a lot? I mean this is the day you find your mate or should." Logan says glaring.  Logan is my cousin and more like a brother to me cuz I don't have any siblings and he is protective. "I'm fine Logan." I say chuckling.  We arrive at the school within five minutes. My school is only Werewolves from the pack go to. Logan, Shay, and I all walk out of the car. There are a lot of gasps from everyone. That's when the attention comes, "Happy Birthday Leah." "You look gorgeous." compliments and happy birthdays go all around and I finally got passed everyone. Before I head in the front double door, I smell something I'm not used to but it smells amazing. its actually not an it, its a who. I turn around looking around for my mate, I don't know who it is but I will find him. My eyes land on someone and they look at me with a cruel smile. He is about five inches taller than me, has chocolate brown hair and dreamy brown eyes.

Guess who it is? The biggest jerk of all and the biggest manwhore. Xander. Aren't I just lucky. Quote the sarcasm. I can't believe it was him. We used to be best friends since we were like born then he just left in the eighth grade. I broke the eye contact and shay looked at me confused and then her eyes widened in surprise as we walked inside, "You found your mate didn't you?" she whispers quietly so only I could hear. I nodded my head as I played with the code lock on my locker, and then it opened. I grabbed what I needed for my first class, English. Shay and Logan left to their class and the bell rang signaling we were late. Great. Just to make it worse someone pulled my hand. I looked at who it was and yay it just got worse. It was Xander. "Hey mate." he said with a wink. I sighed, "what do you want xander?" I said quietly. " Can't I just talk to my mate? I mean its your birthday." he puts a strand of hair behind my ear which him touching me lit off sparks. I rolled my eyes. "You look amazing. Listen I'm not rejecting you but right now we aren't going to be together." he says quietly. and I muttered 'obviously' under my breath. "Xander isn't that the same thing as rejecting?" I say, my eyes watering. He puts his hand on my cheek, which more and more sparks go firing like fireworks. "No Leah. Its not. Just I need to figure things out right now." he says calmly, wow he's never been this nice since eighth grade. I nod my head, "Can we go to class now?" I say and he mods his head.