My mate is the player? Chapter three

***LEAHSPOV***

Finding my ways around this place I got lost several rooms and I end up in a certain hall. It it huge and I mean crazy huge for a hall! There is wallpaper of light shaded tan with pretty pink flowers and there are pictures hanging up on the wall. Some of him, his friends, family and there was a few of me and Xander When we were younger, we looked so happy, I went into a trance looking at the humongous shandiler that was hanging from the ceiling. It was gorgeous. All the memories of me and Xander through the years up until now popped through my mind. I saw a carving, hand crafted shape that looked odd to me. I looked at it sternly to see two werewolves nestled up next to each other staring at the full moon.

I feel familiar arms wrap around my waist from behind. "Why in here? This place means so much to me and someone just trespassing onto these halls, why would you do that?" Xander turns me around and pins me to the wall. "I just saw a door and thought it was the bathroom." I lied, straight to his face. He knows I did and he let's go of me and looks around with a hurt expression. He knows I lied to him and he starts walking away I can't just let him feel like that, I grab his arm and he just shrugs it off, "Just Don't. Just go-" Xander sounds hurt.

"Xander. I was roaming around and i-i well had an urge a sudden movement to come in here, I don't know." I slightly whisper while looking at the floor.

"Look right now just isn't the time for us." Xander growled and I looked up at him, shocked, scared, Hurt. I let a tear slip from my eye,and I run outside, taking my clothes off and shifting I grab my clothes in my mouth and run. I Run out far far into the so called forest near my home. While I'm running it starts to rain then pour. I find a large tree, one that my mom said she used to come to when she was little to think.

'He hurt you! he's a filthy lying bastard, he doesn't want us he doesn't want us to be his mate.' Mia my wolf says. I lay at the tree as it pours heavily and I hear a crack of a tree branch near by and I immediately stand up looking around and I snarl.

Someone comes out from behind a tree, he's pale with black hair and red eyes. Vampire. "Ahh Leah sweet sweet leah , heartbroken as ever that must really suck for a bitch like you." he smirks evilly. I run up to him and bite his arm off. he still tries to attack me I rip his head of vigorously with my K9s. I feel something sharp poke in my back and something flood through my veins, this can not be happening he cant-i can't. Hopefully not to much of it or else this could kill me or any werewolf, but I still feel like I'm dying slowly. All I can think of before I drift into a sleep or black out is,

Wolfesbane. It will kill me- I can't die but I hate life so I might as well die now.

***XANDERSPOV***

Well I didn't reject her, but I could have. Should I have? It would have been way- "Where is she? Where is Leah?" my mom barges into my room with a phone to her ear. "Um I don't know she kind of ran off yesterday when I told her we couldn't be together right now." I say tapping my hand on my bed. "Xander what the hell?" my mother screams at me and I shrug as she hands me the phone.

"Hey what's up?" I say into the phone and a familiar voice comes on the phone very shakily. Beth (Leah's mom) says crying, "Have you seen Leah? She's been missing. She hasn't answered our calls or texts. We've searched for her all over town, everywhere! We haven't been able to trace her with scent do to the rain washed it away." she says sobbing.

"Beth I have not seen her since yesterday. We aren't on good terms right now and it might be for the best of things. I hope you find her." I say hanging up the phone, I mean what could I do? We aren't 'Us' right now. I don't know how I feel about her. And I feel like I need to reject her. I'm a confused mess right now.