Chapter Five♥

***LEAHSPOV***

    I start walk to Mr.Larson's room. All of the way across  the school. I'm at least half way there, dude I'm lazy, I just  wanna topple over and lay on the ground but unfortunately I can't. My mind goes off wandering on random things.

Why can people be such annoying people? Why can Xander be a bastard? Does the world hate us? How bout god he never helps? Why did me and Xander kiss in the hallway? Why is he my mate? Why didn't I get someone who is sweet and caring? Is Xander-

I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist from behind, "You're spacing off again," Xander whispers I'm a sexy way sending a shiver tumble down my spine. At that moment I had realized that we are in the hallway of where we have detention. I am surprised that I didn't even notice that.

"Xander, Leah. I am glad you can join me today take a seat anywhere you'd like, you can do whatever but no kissing!" Mr Larson demands sharply at us. We roll our eye and chuckle, We take a seat in the back where there is a taller lab table with two chairs.

Mr Larson is a Science teacher. He is old with white hair and fat, he has wrinkles everywhere covering his face. Guess who he looks like?!?! Santa! Like oh my good what if it was Santa? I wouldn't give him cookies and milk because he's mean to everyone. He should get coal! Anyways Mr. Larson is the strictest teacher in this whole entire school, and somehow he knows everyone's name because I don't even have him as a teacher and neither does Xander. Here is something that confuses me Why is he a teacher here if he's not a part in our pack? Mostly every teacher here is in our pack except for a few.

I put my headphones in an blare my music Talk Dirty byJason Derulo came on and I started to tap my foot along with the beat and was soon pulled out of my thoughts and headphones were pulled out of my ears byXander. "Where's Mr. Larson?" I asked worriedly of what Xander might do.  He stands up taking me with him and putting me against the wall, "Don't worry he went to go get stuff from the office," he say his wolf coming to the surface and stops for a moment then starts again, "which is all the way across the campus, plus he's old and moves very slow." Xander says taking a step so he's even closer to me. To be honest right now im shaking a little and scared. I know that Xander senses it but still doesn't budge.

"Don't be scared Leah, its just me your little Xander mate." he says in a seductive way and winks at me. "Xander we have about five minutes left can't you wait we can head to my car, or yours and do something you want," I say playing with his shirt and wink at him. Xander growls lowly and it makes me chuckle. The bell rings signalling detention kids can leave, its weird how they have that bell because its after school, but I grab my back pack/purse and start walking out there are a few other kids roaming but as soon as I reach the gates Xander pulls me into him and kisses me.

Its not a sweet and gentle kiss its a rough and a I want you like now kiss. We hurry into my jeep in the back seats. I'm laying down on the seats while Xander is on top of me. He kisses my lips and then licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, I finally let him in and our tongues dance around exploring each others mouths for awhile. He starts kissing down my neck trying to find my soft, sweet spot. When he finds it I let out a small quiet moan. Xander starts kissing there and nipping at it, his k nines come out and brush over my spot. Oh My God he wants to mark me! He looks as me in the eyes i already know the question and nod my head vigorously, "Yes Xander, Now." I say as I pull on the bottom his hair in the back as my arms slung over His shoulder and he growls. I smile at that and Xander kisses my lips and trailing down to my soft spot again and I let out a moan. Soon enough his K nines feircefully bite into my neck. At first I scream from the pain but as his k nines go deeper into my neck I moan full of happiness, joy, and pure love. When he stops he licks the spot and looks there with wide eyes.