Chapter Seven

I'm trying hard I have writers block bad but I try for you guys!!

_____________

**Leah's POV**

"Xander we need to talk," I say walking into his room.

"Anything. Whats on your mind babe?" he says concerned gesturing me to sit on his bed.

"Well I've been thinking that yes we are mates and love each other but I think we are taking things to fast, I mean we are still young and I don't think m ready to be Luna and take care of this and technically we are taking things so fast you almost got me in bed!" I try explaining fast.

"Okay," he replies, simple. Simple? I thought he'd react badly. I thought he'd yell and tell me this is what is supposed to happen.

"I pour my heart out to you and all you have to say is Okay?!" I practically yell.

"If that's what you want then yeah."

"Oh ok." I simply say turning on the balls of my feet trying to walk as fast as I can out of Xanders room but a hand wraps around my wrist pulling me to a stop. His touch still puts little tingles throughout my body. I turn around to face him and his lips immediately meet mine. The kiss is fierce and hot, this is what I meant! The make out scenes are okay but him almost getting me in bed not gonna happen!

Xander pushes me up against the wall kissing me forcefully, "Stop," I try wiggling free but he grips harder, "Xander stop," it comes out like a mumble again, "Xander Stop!" I yell managing to succeed slightly and he immediately freezes.

"I-I," he stutters and I just leave his room, going back to my house.

'Why would he do that? Was it his wolf? I tried so hard to fight him off but he's just to strong and sometimes it just scares me. He knows I don't like when he does that or his wolf, I feel like he treats me like a toy.' I think to myself as I drive home, tears streaming down my face

"He loves you Leah, he does not think you are a toy. Even though some days when he is a bastard he will always still love you," Mia my wolf says.

"But how could he love me? I'm not pretty, I'm a nerd, I'm just your average girl. Maybe that's why he almost rejected me. Maybe he wanted someone wild, that is up for crazy things, that will be able to d anything right then and there with him. That's not me!  I'm your plain old Jane." I say to Mia.

**Xanders POV**

'you are so stupid man! I was trying to control you but you went crazy! I hate you man!' I yell at my wolf.

'I'm sorry man! Is was flirting like crazy. I just needed her attention more.'

I lay in my room for the rest of the day thinking of how crazy my wolf had been and now Leah hates my freaking guts! I hope she's okay, I hope she hasn't done anything stupid I mean she's my mate and I love her! I care about her! I didn't even have control over myself  at the time it was all my wolfs fault! I feel horrible for it and I bet she's frightened by my actions. She is perfect and I love her to much and she knows I would never do anything that she doesn't want, but I can't help when my wolf just totally takes over, he does these things even when I try to get him to stop, he's just damn stupid.

(Time change!! whaa-?)

I watch her walk down the isle in her beautiful white gown, a smile plastered on both hers and my faces. She's perfect. Her body almost sways as she walks next to her father. They stop for a moment as her father kisses her cheek and takes a seat. She walks in front of me taking my hands in hers.

"I as priest join together this man and this women to be married! Joined together forever and eternity!" the priest says so easily.

"Do you Xander take Leah to be your partner, your other half to now be your wife?"

"I do." I say after priest spoke to Leah.

"Amazing. Xander you may now kiss your bride!" priest shouts as everyone clap, I take Leah into me and kiss her gently. I'll never get sick of her.

Beep!Beep!Beep! my alarm buzzes.

Fuck.

I roll out of bed checking the Time 8:50 am.

What a dream,  I love Leah.

***

(A/N)

Please read!!l

Sorry its short, I know. I tried hard to write this, it really sucks having writers block. I really wish I didn't because I love this book. Ily

kensy