My Mate is the Player?- Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

***LEAHSPOV***

Its been a week since Xander and I's fight. I'm not apologizing, he should. I don't know why he's being a jackass thought I mean I never did anything wrong! he just was really rude about the kiss and I mean I know it was his wolf but still! A knock at my door fills the silence in the room, and the air gets thicker... Its Xander.

"Who is it?" I try playing it off cool.

"Can I come in?" his voice, oh that voice! I missed him so much.

"What do you want Xander?" I say rudely, yes I missed him but I'm obviously still pissed.

"Another Chance. That's all. I didn't mean to baby girl. Your my everything. I love you so much." Xander says taking a seat next to me. Takehimback. I try ignoring it. No.

"Xander I love you too-" he cuts me off.

"So you take me back?" he asks hopefully with a glint in his eyes.

"You didn't let me finish, but by what you did I think we need a break." I say tears filling up my eyes.

"Are you serious Leah! Damn it! I Care about you Leah I don't want to loose you! It was just a kiss that I didn't mean to do it was my damn wolf but your wolf was the one flirting with mine! Please just take me back I beg of you Leah, I don't want to loose you like I almost did several times. I will protect you, be there when your unhappy! You know how much I love you? I had a dream, it was amazing. It was of us getting married, I can see that. Ask me five months ago if I could see myself getting married I would have said hell no! But now I could see myself getting married, getting married to you Leah, I could." He's standing up now with me right by his side, I'm trying to control him, keep him calm.

"Xander. Baby listen to me. Calm down. I'm sorry for what I said yeah it was just a kiss but you always told me you'd be gentle and caring and that wasn't what you promised. So I guess I just exaggerated things. Now I see how much you do care for me, and it means the world to me. You realize I wouldn't even be able to stand a break from you. I could barely handle this week. I missed you so much." I say as we both let a few tears dance down our cheeks.

He pulls me into a big hug, we sit in silence hugging for awhile. Its not awkward silence its actually really comfortable knowing we have each other back again and everything need to be said has been said and done. I've missed him and I can tell he's missed me, I really do love him. I never would have thought that My Mate is the Player and he sure is the best mate. If you would've told me five months ago that Xander was my mate  I would've thought you were some crazy lunatic, but now I'm truly deeply madly in love with Xander James.

"I love you," we say simotaniously and then start chuckling.

"I'm glad I have you back." Xander whispers.

"I'm glad I have you too kitten," I chuckle and he growls.

"Nah babe I'm you sexy werewolf, miss confusion." he pecks my lips.

" Nope your a kitten" I giggle and he growls again.

"I'm so gonna get you!" he chuckles.

"Not again." I complain before bolting out of my room. Getting a head start  I go into our basement and hiding in there since he's never heard or been in our basement. I lost him so I just sit in here.

"Leah where'd you go!?" Xander booms and I stay quiet. I hear footsteps approach and a door creak open, " Found ya." he says and I scream very loudly.

"No Xander!"

***

A/N

Sorry I know, Short again:(  I'm just trying to update for you guys, I try to have set times I have to update by even if they are short. It was short but sweet, right?  Well idk when I will update next but ILY GUYS!!!