My Mate is the Player? - Chapter Nine

***XandersPOV***

Its been a week since Leah and I got back together. It was one of the best days too, seeing her happy again and even me being happy for once in my life. I truly believe that Leah is my world, She's perfect, flawless, so caring, so damn beautiful. Soon enough I'm going to ask her to marry me. I know its cheesy because werewolves usually don't have weddings because they find their mates and technically assume they are married because they are soulmates.

Right now I'm in my study working on a bunch of pack stuff. I hear a knock on the door and hear a fast heartbeat but I don't know who it is yet they small different, "Come in." I yell for them to hear me, walking in I see Jack my beta looking worried.

"Your parents are out of town. So I'm telling you obviously. There are two Rouges on the territory." he explains and my eyes get wide. Rouges? This is going to be a rough one... Again.

"Get the best fighters we have meet me outside in five minutes." I say as jack leaves only to leave me alone again. I immediately mind link Leah, Leah stay in your house there are Rouges on territory. Please stay safe.

'But I wanna help.' she says in a soft tone. I reply almost immediately,' I almost lost you once I can't afford to loose you again let me take care of it babe. I promise I will be safe if it makes you feel better after it I'll come over. Okay?' she replies with a small 'yeah'before  I go outside.

"What's the plan?" a guy in my pack says, he's a great fighter.

"Okay so what we are doing is going to split up once we know exactly where they are and we will try to circle them. Then for trespassing we kill." I say in a cold tone, this is serious work you can't be sincere about it, "Now Shift."

Twenty minutes later we found the Rouges and we circled them, That's when they begin to attack. There is only two of them and six of us, we came prepared. I run towards the big one taking a bite out of its neck making it whine before I snap its neck with my k-nines when I'm done I see the others were finished as well.

"Well done," I say through mind link as we approach the pack house.

***Leah'sPOV***

I hope that Xander is okay. I mean for all I know he could be snapping a neck right this second. I worry about him, well he is my mate and I love him.

My room door opens as I see a beautiful man walk in my room. Xander. I immediately spring to my feet and rush over too him.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt? Did you find the Rouges?" I check for any signs that he's hurt but he looks fine.

"Yes. No. And yes." he replies simply before plopping down on my bed.

"Great." I smile taking a seat next to him and snuggling into him.

"You are good at cuddling babe," I say pecking his nose.

" I know." he smirks.

"Your ego is way to big," I chuckle.

"Will you go on a date with me tonight?" He asks standing up.

"Yeah what do I need to wear?" I ask the usual question.

"Something comfy. But do your hair into those cute curls please I just think they are cute." he says putting a cheeky smile on.

"Okay now shoo so I can get ready." I playfully nudge him.

" Fine," he pouts, " be ready in a half hour."

As soon as he leaves I immediately start getting ready. I take a quick shower, do my hair, then pick out an outfit consisting of a baggy old T-shirt that used to be Xanders but I took it and black yoga shorts.

I play on my phone for the remainder time until I hear a knock on the door .  I open the door to find Xander in his comfy clothes, His hair is kinda messy but sexy, he's wearing a white boy tank and gray baggy sweats.

"Can you tell me where we are going?" I whine.

"Its a surprise." he states.

"I hate surprises!" I complain more. we watch the beginning of the sunset before he interrupts it,"put this on and go to bed babe please." it was a sleep mask. Why? I have no clue.

"b-but I'm not t-tired" I pout.,

"I will sing to you, and that's rare." he says sweetly taking my hand in his. I immediately squeal and nod my head vigorously and put that mask on. I try getting comfy in the seat with the blanket and pillow that was provided by Xander. He plays a song on his phone (connected to radio). Once the lyrics begin he starts singing to Rhythm of Love by Plain White It's. He is actually an amazing singer especially for the alpha. Soon enough my mind shutting  down making my eyes begin to close.

"Goodnight baby girl." is all I hear before I'm out like a light.

I'm standing on a stage with my fingers intertwined with someone's, I look to see Xander with a mic in hand and I realize I have one too. Um this is weird. Suddenly I hear a mans voice yell, "Let's hear it for the winners of American Idol!" wait what? A beat begins to play, Rude by Magic. Xander starts and at one point I begin to start singing along. After the song is over we hear cheers everywhere.

I wake up to someone shaking me, "Leah wake up were at our first stop."

****

A/N

So how did you guys like it?I know its not super long but I kinda like it. And plus its an update so that's a plus.

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT