My Mate is the Player? Chapter Twelve

Thanks to @ReleaseTheBarakat
She made the new cover and I am in love with it!! Thank you:)

**XANDERS POV**
I swear she is the most amazing girl ever! I love Leah she's sweet, funny, and caring.

I'm glad she is my mate. Girlfriend. Soulmate. Buddy. Cuddle bug. Anything you name it. I know I'm cliche but hey! Can you blame a guy?

I love being alone with her. No drama. No parents. No friends. Just us. It's like we can do anything without being caught.

Well we actually can. It's amazing. I get to hold her hand, kiss her, always tell her I love her. I care so much about her. She's me everything till the end.

"What?" Leah snaps her head towards my direction. I just said that out loud. Oh my god, she heard me say she's my everything till the end.

"Umm.. Well.. Uh-I.. Was um.." I stutter trying to gather up some words but fail miserably.

"That's so sweet babe," she says hugging me slightly.

"Yeah baby. So are you enjoying New York?" I try changing the awkward topic quickly.

"Yes I love it!" She squeals with joy, "to bad we can't stay."

"i know. We have to go back to the pack though," i say sadly walking into a coffee shop. All i want to do is make her happy.

"i know. I like home too, i dont think i could even get the nerves to move to far from everyone. Hi I will have a iced coffee, Xander?" she asks me looking into my eyes. God those eyes. I could get lost in her eyes.

Calm the f.uck down Xander. You are going crazy, collect yourself.

He was right. I need to calm down, im just madly in love with her and it will always be like that. "i will also have an iced coffee," i say handing the man some money and take our cups. Leah and I walk around for awhile. Its wonderful.

**LEAH'S POV**

Xander is so sweet. Im crazy in love with him. Im so happy he took me on this trip. I think i needed a break from everything. He has spent soo much money on me its crazy, yet again hes so sweet.

I love everything about him. His smile. His hair. His soft lips. His hands that i get to hold. His laughter. His Clicheness. His stupid jokes. Everything. Hes perfectly imperfect for me.

I cant believe we have to go pack and leave already. It was so quick but i enjoyed every single second of it. Im glad I got this chance. I honestly never thought Xander, the player would change his ways for me! its insane.

Nobody would have ever thought someone so bad could become nice and so gentle.

i just really hope things dont get screwed up or else i will never forgive him. Ever.

--

We are on the road again. The oh so quiet drive that sometimes i dread. Other times its nice, like now. We are both quiet, in our own worlds and im okay with that. Im okay with everything. except one thing. One thing i know Xander wants to do. i guess i want to do it too, im just scared of what will happen during and after.

What if im really bad? What if he just wants to do it than leave me? what if this is all some sick joke? What if he doesnt actually love me? i cant afford to lose him.

I think Xander noticed me thinking to much because he put his hand on my thigh, "Hey are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. Im okay," i stutter.

"If we do IT, will you just leave me after?" i say letting a tear slip. 

**XANDER'S POV**

It hurts to know Leah thinks that way of me still. I would never do that to her. Never and i feel horrible for my past action but those were in the past and thats where id like them to stay. Leah doesnt deserve those horrid thoughts. I wish she wouldnt think like that, im not a bad guy anymore.

"Do you really th-think that w-way of m-me?" i manage to choke out.

Dont cry Xander. Dont do it, not infront of Leah.

"Can you blame me?" she chokes back her tears. I caused her pain. i did this to her and i feel horrible.

Technically we are in the middle of nowhere so i pull of to the side. Im going to prove how much i cant lose her.

"what are you doing?" Leah asks totally oblivious.

"come here." i say climbing into the back seat.

"O-okay.." she drags the word out. 

____(smut.. not much because im not good at writing it)

Leah lets out a moan as i go in and out of her. Its her first time so im going slow kinda to slow for my liking.

"X-Xander. F- fa-faster," she moans.

Thank God.

So i start to go faster, sliding myself in and out of her,  "Say my name," i almost growl.

"Xander.." she moans and god the way she says it gets me all worked up. I feel the familiar pit in my stomach. I pull out and Jerk myself off, not wanting to get her all messy. Soon enough i came on my hand. I got a tissued and cleaned up. By now we were both breathing hard, i pull her close to me. I just want to be next to her now.

"I love you so goddamn much Leah," i whisper in her ear.

--

A/N

I feel dirty writing smut, so i didnt go into full detail.

I hope you like:) I actually got a chapter up!!

Its hard typing because i got surgery on one hand so im like typing with one hand:/

VOTE

COMMENT

ILY