Chapter six✴

***Leah'sPOV***

"So Xander and Leah, When are you guys going to finish the mating process, so you can become Alpha and Luna?" Mr Quincy asks and my face flushes red.

-Are you serious?- I mindlink Xander.

-He's just a curious father-he replies with as mirk.

Taking a drink of my water Xander replies making me choke on my water. "Umm I hope soon," he says with that smirk still on his face and his hand rubbing my thigh. My eyes get wide and his father smiles at us.

"Okay umm we've been sitting here for thirty minutes. Wanna head to my place?" Xander says wiggling his eyebrows.

"You know what happened last time right? you told me you didn't want me and then I went missing and that was Scary."  I say looking at my feet.

"I promise that won't happen again."

"I sure hope not." I say kissing his cheek and walking off.

we walk to his house which by the way isn't far from mine and the pack house.I also decide I'm spending the night also. And we are going to have a movie marathon.

"You have to pic the first movie Leah, pleaseee." Xander says dragging out the word.

"Omg you have this!! we are so watching She's the man."

"Well duh! its like the most hilarious movie!"

Me and Xander laugh like crazy When they were talking and I forgot his name asked if she liked cheese and she was like Why yes my favorites gudda. and he flips out and was like Woah dude you sounded just like a girl!

"Time for next movie! you choose!" I cheer happily standing up out of Xanders arms.

"Hmm frozen."

"Omg yes! I love you!"

"Ya better."

"Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on let's

go and play I never see you anymore come out the door its

like you've gone awayyyy. We used to be best buddies and now

we're not, I wish you would tell me whyyy. Do you wanna build a snowman?

or ride our bike around the halls I think some company is overdue I started talking to the pictures on the walls, Hang in their jone. It gets a little lonely all these empty rooms just watching the hours tick byyy." Xander and I both sing along to the movie and laugh when we are off key, we watch the movie through and I love that movie all over again.

"The Lion king!" I shout laughing like I'm high but im not on anything.

"Are you high?"

"I feel like it! I'm high off of Disney!!" I almost shout laughing.

"God your strange Leah."  Xander says chuckling.

"But you love itttt."

We watch a few more movies and we laugh and sing along to several of the songs. By the time the last movie is over Xander is fast asleep. Its midnight and he's been asleep from for about two hours, I can't seem to be able to fall asleep for some reason. I can't wake Xander up because he will be pissed off. I got really bored so I took out my phone and took pictures of Xander sleeping then a few of me next to him.

Around Three am I finally feel my eyes getting heavy and soon enough I fall into a deep sleep.

—-

I wake up on Xanders bed. I decided to fall asleep here instead of the couch where Xander was. I knew he might be confused or mad, but no way I was going to sleep on that small couch that has ANOTHER person on it, it would be so uncomfortable. Ugh I'm so tired. Omg no no no! I run into his bathroom and see my hair totally messy. I search everywhere in his bathroom for a brush not wanting my hair to look like this. After looking for about five minutes I find a brush hidden. I brush my hair and run back into the room plopping down on the bed not wanting to go anywhere else but here laying on his bed. I take in the sent of cinnamon, and rich cream. He smells great.

Suddenly Xanders door swings open revealing Xander, I can't tell if he's mad or not.

"Are you mad or Nah?" I say giggling

"Nah, why did you leave though?" Xander plops next to me on the king size bed.