My Mate is the Player? Chapter Two∆

*LEAHS POV*

I wake up Saturday 11:48 a.m. i wake to an amazing sent. my eyes open and in front of me is Xander He's sleeping, he's in only boxers. I take my hand and trace around his face, his jaw line, and his perfect shade of soft pink lips. I was so lost I didn't know he woke up. I was tracing on his chest and started going downwards. He shivered and said, "Having fun Curious kitty?" we both chuckled and I kissed his lips. It was a short kiss but enough for many sparks to go off.

"Do you Actually want to come to my house for the day? Or um let me guess you have plans?" Xander said with a pouty face. " I'm not busy, so why not." I say giving him a reasurring smile. "Let's get ready." He says happily. "You can't get ready. You have no other clothes." I reply back to him even though what he said wasn't a question. He chuckles and goes into my closet and comes out with an outfit. "You wanna wear girl clothes? That won't fit you, I'd love to see that on you though." I say laughing and soon he joins in. "No its your outfit." he says smiling. "So why'd you pick out?" I say chuckling and he smiles, "Because I'm your mate." I laugh at his statement.

"Okay just because we are mates doesn't mean that you can go around picking out all my outfits. But I love it." I say giving him a hug. I shoo him so I can change. He rolls his eyes and just plops down on my bed. I take off my shorts and shirt and that's when I feel arms wrap around me. I smile. He kisses my neck and started nipping where the hickey was already formed. His hands rubbing up and down my sides.

"Your gorgeous. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently." he mumbles he's face still buried in my neck and I feel happy and the sparks. Then I suddenly laugh remembering something.

"That's funny Xander. You've called me a slut, whore, bitch, fat, and ugly!" I kinda shout.

I try avoiding eye contact from him. So I look at my feet and start to grab my clothes. When suddenly arms wrap around me and pick me up. I squeal. He sets me down on his lap while I'm facing him and we're sitting on my bed. I still don't make eye contact. He pulls my head up to look in his eyes.

"I was foolish, a foolish boy. I learned to grow up. I need to grow up because I knew I would find my mate. I said those things to get your attention. I've liked you for our whole lives. I've waited and waited for you but then I realized you were to good. To perfect. I changed trying to get any girl I could lay my hands on because I thought it made me look better. It boosted my feelings. I felt like I was worthy after each girl. When I started to get down again. That's when I would go to another girl. Before when i said i needed to think, i needed to think if i still wanted to do what i did or be that jerk, for a little bit i thought i didnt want you and just didnt want a mate. I'm not that Jerk who sleeps with every girl cuz he wants to or to boost his ego I'm not like that princess. I'm sorry for everything." he says taking me into a quick hug.

"Why Xander? All these years I thought because you left it was because I wasn't perfect for you. I thought you became the way you did because you just felt you needed to be more popular cuz I wasn't then. But all these years rejecting, and ignoring me. I'm confused on that. You left me with no explanation and everything confused me at times, I had no friends until ninth grade because they are a year a head of us. Everyone thought I was some silent mode chick and you did nothing! You never told anyone that we were friends, or that I am just someone normal, and I sure as hell am not silent!" I say putting my hands on my face so he couldn't see me and I looked down. He pulls off my hands from my face.

"Get dressed really quick so we can finish talking otherwise I'm gonna want to kiss you even more." he says with a wink. I stand up and turn around. I go walk to where my clothes are but he playfully smacks my but and I screech. And he chuckles.