My Mate Is The Player? Epilogue

( A/N I just wanted to finish this book I'm sorry if I disappointed you and Merry Christmas)

**Leah's POV**

I never really thought I would be Xander's wife, his mate, his everything. I have him, he's mine. If I was fifteen and you asked me if I would even consider being Xander's wife I would laugh at you like no other. Yet here I am pregnant with twins that should be due any day now.

They are Xander's kids, that's insane.

I love Xander, I'm so glad he is mine and I'm so grateful to be with him everyday and being able to experience new things in life. I'm not your typical girl.. Obviously. But really I guess I'm just different and grew up differently and more importantly I grew up smarter.

To this day I'm madly in love with Xander. He is the best thing that has happened to me. We have been through our up and our downs and in the end we fall for each other over and over again.

Him and I have been married for a year now. It was a magical day, it was perfect. Better than imagined, way better than what has been said by everybody else. I guess it's a different story for each person because they all end up differently. Some people grow old together and others just simply don't make it, that means it wasn't true love. But I plan on staying with Xander forever because I believe we have true love.

I just can't believe everything that's happened. It had all started after the trip we took, my bucket list trip everything went great if ya know what I mean. He's just... Great.

One day every girl should be as happy as I am, and they all will be. Every person will find their true love and be happy just make shire to pick the right person.

**Xanders POV**

Leah is pregnant. She is due any day now, that scares me and excites me. I don't know if I'm ready to take up this opportunity and become a father. Im excited to raise a boy, my boy. He is mine. Leah is mine.

Life is just perfect.

I'm a cliche man and I have a really soft side. Some people call me a 'teddy bear' because of it, I guess it's true. I cry, I laugh, I sing, I dance, I smile, I frown. What can I say? I'm an emotional person.

I'm just so excited for what the future holds. Maybe one more kid. Two is the max, no more than that and Leah agrees with me. She knows what it's like having a lot of kids in the family, she says it's chaotic. I believe her..

My mind is really messy right now. I have so many things going on to now, with the babies especially. Since they are due any day we are putting the final touches in the rooms, I think its really cute, its like a tumblr. room with a bed and all. There is a crib in each room, its like the stages of life room, I really enjoy it. I hope they will too.

Im glad the twins aren't exactly twins, one boy and one girl so it won't be like boys siding with me or girls siding with Leah.

"Xander!" Leah screams from down stairs. I run down as quick as my legs could tskr me which is pretty fast considering im a werewolf.

"Are you okay baby?" I ask quickly.

"My w-water br-broke," she stutters.

"Oh god," I run to the closet and grab the wheelchair, we are prepared.

I rush to a hospital and get inside ad quickly as possible. The doctors take her back, I wait in the waiting room so I can call everybody. They are all on their way, that's good now I have to be there for Leah.

I hurry to where they have Leah and hold her hand- "Push!" A doctor says.

She makes this grunt noise and soon enough I hear a cry. First baby out. A nurse takes the baby to clean her. Several more pushes and hand crunching squeezes the baby boy is out. The hand the baby girl to me as they clean off the boy.

"What are you naming them?" The doctor says handing us papers.

"Simone Rose for the girl and Jack Dalton for the boy," Leah says as I write.

**Several Years Later in Jacks POV**

Today"", is mine and Simone's 15 birthday. Its weird growing up as a werewolf. . Its fun but interesting. I love life, the family is perfect, school is fun (just because of my friends) but im loving life.

I really just cant wait til im sixteen to meet my mate, hopefully I have a cute relationship like mom and dad. Honestly I wonder if I will even get a mate considering im gay. I wonder if it will be Connor or Mason or Jonathan. Those are the only gay guys and they are all great choices they are all some of my great friends.

"Jack!" My mom yells from upstairs. I run up the stairs from the basement a.k.a my bedroom.

"Yeah mom?" I ask curiously.

"Its yours and Simone's birthday we have to have our tradition!" She says excitedly. She's right, every year for our birthday we visit grandma and grandpa and we open our presents with them. Its fun, considering we don't see grandpa and grandma very much.

"Oh yeah, of course!" I play along like I didn't forget.

That night when I get home I rush to my room like always and I decide to text Connor.

"Hey Con." I say.

"Hey cutie;) happy birthday."

"Thanks:) Its not really a great one:("

"Come over and I can change that quickly;)"

Immediately I was up and going. Obviously we are not going to have sex.. I don't think. Probably make out a lot, we aren't a thing its just something we do when we get bored. Good thing is he doesn't care and I don't care.

This doesn't make me a player.. Does it?

A/N

Sorry if it was super short. Honestly I just wanted to get this up and over with. Sorry this probably wasn't expected but I've had alot of trouble writing and that's pretty much it!

Merry Christmas guys! (P.s. for my Christmas present go to all my stories, or a few and just vote vote vote!)