Prologue

Irena's POV
——————-

How could this even come this far? I cried my eyes out.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

My life is over. If I never met him that day. Nothing would have ever happened. This would never happen. But it did and I'm very sorry about it.

My skin.. my whole body covered with blood.

Bruises everywhere.

All of this happened since that day.

How everything seemed so perfect...

Turned out to be hate towards me.

He hated me...

He dared to say that to me.

The love of his life... I thought this while more tears started to form in my eyes.

His life... I was supposed to be his life at least that was the vow that had been made to me, but not even that.

His everything...

He was everything to me... even after the things that had happened to me... he still was...

And the other way around.

How he would take care of me when we had sex.

When he touched me...

All of it is gone...

All of it turned into Poisoned Love...

He couldn't let go of me.

And neither could I...

This love was sick.

Sick to begin with.

The yelling.

The screaming.

The arguing.

I couldn't take it anymore...

So I decided to leave him...

But soon after I did that, I realized later that I had played with fire. A decision that never should have been taken in the first place. But there was nothing I could do to take it back...

I had to face the consequences.

Christopher's POV
——————————
Life seemed to fuck me over in all the most possible ways. That day life itself lost its meaning. Never could I have thought it would come to this. That day I vowed to myself that I would never feel this way again.

I promised myself that after this day my emotions would be off.

For a very long time...

I would never feel this way again. Never undergo this torture again.

Until she crossed my path.

I knew I was fucked.

But it was too late.

I guess life had punished me in a certain way. I had to pay for what I did.

She was so sparkly...

So bright, like the sun.

She made my day without even trying that hard.

I never wanted her to feel alone. I wanted to be there for her. I wanted to hold her and never let her go.

She was everything to me.

My world.

My life.

She had me...

I was hers and she was mine. But soon that also changed. I shouldn't have done that to her.

She ran away from me.

She had left me alone.

My baby.

She left me...

And she ran away with that stupid bastard. I was going to make him pay for that. He just had to wait for it and watch it happen.

...