Chapter 10. The Assignment

Irena

Everybody on the other side of the desk was getting the folder, that Mr.Annoying seemed to be handing out. He was done giving it to them before he started to make his way over to the other side of the desk where I was sitting with a few other classmates of mine. I had a big smile on my face, knowing that I was finally going to get one of those folders.

Just when I thought that I was finally going to get one of those so that I could get right into it. He then came with nothing, but empty hands towards me. The smile that was on my face disappeared the second I noticed that his hands were empty with nothing to give to me. I looked and stared right into his eyes.

They captivated me, once I started looking.

A brief moment of sudden want entered my mind. I was lost in those beautiful eyes.

Those eyes held an uncertain mystery that I suddenly wanted to know more about. Those eyes that held this kind of mischief, the secrets.

It didn't last very long, because his attention shifted back to my other classmates. Looking around me I did notice the sudden stare some of my classmates were giving me, and I wondered why.

"You'll have a week to finish the assignment. We will guide you through the exercises throughout this week, so there's nothing to worry about. I hope you'll show me the best you can give. That is all for today" he then suddenly spoke out of nowhere.

It did surprise me a little bit.

Just when I thought he was about to walk away, he then looked at me while saying;

"I am looking forward to seeing you again."

What he said completely blew my mind to be honest, to say I was shocked was not even the best way to describe it.

The question that was burning inside of me to ask, didn't get the opportunity to make itself to the surface because he suddenly walked away.

It wasn't until everybody started following him towards the door that he suddenly turned around giving us a serious look, I honestly didn't think he could ever pull off before saying:

''I expect great things from you.''

Then leaving the room just like that, no no slamming the door loudly behind him to be exact.

There was no good luck with everything and no matter what the outcome will be, it will all be alright from him.

Nope, nothing at all.

Such a rude person to even begin with, the man didn't have the manners either, he was just too busy with himself I thought rolling my eyes.

Just then I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder.

I turned around to see whoever it was before coming eye to eye with a brown-haired girl with bright blue eyes, that I didn't noticed before. She looked at me as if she was ready to fight me.

The problem here is, what did I do to her the way she is looking at me is telling me that something is bothering her...

''Is there something wrong?'' I said not getting why she was looking at me that way.

She scoffed at me before looking me up and down giving me a challenging look one that screamed come at me because I will fight you, even if I have to do my hardest trying to do so.

''Yeah, there is something wrong, something wrong.'' She said her face scrunched up in anger. Oh yes, she was mad, she was mad.

"And what might that be?" I said still not knowing why she was acting that strange towards me.