Chapter 4

The morning was, interesting, to say the least.

Stiles was happily surprised to find out that Derek didn't leave in the middle of night, but when Stiles' alarm went off Derek wouldn't let him out of bed, literally. His grip on Stiles just grew tighter as he nuzzled into him.

"D-Derek I have to go to school," Stiles protested, but let's be real, he was loving every second of this.

"Mm, stay," Derek cooed while sneaking his hands up Stiles' shirt.

"Trust me, I want to. I really want to," Derek groaned but finally released the boy to get ready for the day. Stiles tried to keep the lights off in his room to let Derek sleep some more but after running into about everything possible he finally gave up and turned on the lights.

"Agh," Derek scoffed before pulling Stiles' covers over his head.

"I thought you were a werewolf not a vampire," Stiles teased, "a little light won't kill you."

Derek pulled down the covers to glare at the teenager.

At school Stiles was constantly getting shit from Jackson, he was probably trying to throw him off for the second day of tryouts. Ass wipe.

Stiles got worried when he got to chem and noticed Scott wasn't sitting in his seat. Scott never misses school. Ever. He came to school the day after he got bit by Peter so clearly he wouldn't be gone without a reason.

Where are you?

Stiles texted Scott. He also sent a text to Derek asking if he knew where he was.

If there's another mystery supernatural in town Stiles didn't know what he was going to, it's not like Deaton knew everything, and some of the members in the pack aren't exactly team players (aka Jackson and sometimes Derek).

He didn't receive a text from either one all day long but when it became time to change for practice Stiles found Scott in the locker room.

"What the hell?! Where have you been!" Stiles hissed at Scott.

"Bad news. The other pack didn't leave." Scott explained while throwing his jersey on. Stiles ran his hands through his short hair and groaned.

"So what were you doing then?" Stiles asked even though he was pretty sure he knew the answer.

"Derek and I were out looking for them." Scott replied quietly, getting ready for the scolding he was about to get.

"Alone? Are you two crazy! We're a pack for a reason you can't just do that alone." Stiles was freaking out. What if something happened to them? His best friend and his... his... lover? Who even knows.

"Don't worry we were very careful, let's just worry about tryouts." Scott mumbled trying to change the topic. Stiles was still seething but he decided to take it out during practice, no better time to be aggressive rather than during lacrosse.

Much to his surprise, Stiles had another good day at tryouts, he even knocked Scott over at some point. He knew that Scott fell intentionally though because no one could knock him down unless they were supernatural; but it impressed coach.

On his way home Stiles knew that Derek would be in his room, and he was ready to whoop his ass.

Although when he opened the door and found the werewolf fast asleep in his bed cuddling the pillow Stiles always slept on all his anger drained out of him.

Stiles let out a tiny sigh before climbing into bed where Derek let go of the pillow and wrapped his arms around the teenager instead.

"That was my pillow, ya know." Stiles mumbled into his chest.