Chapter 14

A/N
Keep your eyes out for a sterek one shot book I'll be releasing sometime in the future ;-)

Stiles felt a snug squeeze around his waist, causing his eyes to open. He rolled over to see a sleepy Derek still sound asleep. Stiles felt a small smile take over his face as he snuggled into the alpha's embrace, breathing in his scent. Derek stirred, being woken up by the teenager like always. Whenever he manages to sleep in Stiles always seems to wake him up.

"Mmm, 5 more minutes." Derek groaned, placing a smell peck on the top of Stiles' head.

"We can sleep all day if you want to." Stiles suggested taking in all the beauty that was his boyfriend. The morning light that was managing to sneak in through the curtains was highlighting Derek's face perfectly; he looked like an angel, and Stiles is half convinced he's still dreaming.

"Well since we don't have to worry about the other pack any more I guess that is an option." Derek smiled, looking at Stiles with love practically pouring out of his eyes. "You were so brave, but you also didn't listen to me." Stiles rolled his eyes at how Derek could somehow manage to ruin the moment with his mouth; just wait until he ruins Derek with his mouth.

"I didn't want to risk any of you guys getting hurt, I had to do what I had to do." Stiles explained looking down at his fingers until Derek intertwined them with his own; his tan skin contrasting to Stiles' pale.

"Why did you have a gun with a wolfsbane bullet on you?" Derek asked, still not 100% sure of what went down. He was fighting the alpha and then the next thing he knows Stiles shot the alpha and the rest of the pack ran away.

"Sometimes I take my dad's gun when I don't have a good feeling. And after the attack, I realized that it could be a werewolf in the future I'm up against again. I know you keep wolfsbane bullets at the loft so I snuck a few in case I needed to use them... guess I did." Stiles' voice got quieter as he spoke, and when he finished he looked up to see what Derek's reaction was.

"Well as long as the intent wasn't to kill me, I'm satisfied." Derek joked, which usually he didn't do this early. He needs at least one cup of coffee before he reaches his joking stage.

"If I wanted to kill you I would've done it after all the times you threatened to kill me." Stiles fired back, earning him an eye raise from the green-eyes boy. He chuckled before kissing Stiles' knuckles.

"Is that so? I hope by now you realize sometimes when I try to flirt it comes across as threatening murder." Stiles let himself laugh out loud at that one. Derek felt himself smile seeing the charismatic boy being so lively this early in the morning. Stiles really was a sight to see, and Derek could look at him forever. "I was thinking... maybe after you graduate and go off to wherever you're planning to attend college, if you'd let me I'd like to come with." Derek offered.

Stiles felt his eyes quickly dart up to Derek's to see if he was lying. Was this a joke? It'd be an awfully cruel one if it was. Stiles always thought he'd have to be the one to move this relationship along so this is coming by quite the surprise. "Wait- really? You'd come with me?" Derek nodded in response. "That's fucking great!" Stiles exclaimed, shooting into an upright sitting position on the bed. "We could get this cute little apartment and wash dishes together and we could go grocery shopping and you could fuck me anytime without having to worry about my dad hearing." Stiles rambled on, talking with his hands moving wildly.

"Stiles, calm down, breath; you haven't taken your adderall yet." Derek chuckled, grabbing the boy's shoulders and motioning for him to breath. Stiles felt himself blush as he shook his head.