Chapter 12

"I don't know, just seeing Stiles and Derek so happy together has made me miss Allison a lot more lately. Is that dumb?" Scott confessed. Him and Isaac were currently situated on his couch downstairs; since Derek and Stiles have been inseparable it's made Scott and Isaac closer. Scott thinks they work so well because he always has stuff on his mind, and Isaac isn't someone to judge when you have to let it out.

"Of course not. We all miss Allison, I'd be more worried if you didn't." Both of the boys had dated Allison at one point, so they had similar emotions to the touchy topic. Scott nodded his head in agreement and Isaac pulled his hand down to give Scott's a squeeze. "Do you wanna go practice or something, take your mind off of it all?"

"Pass on the practice, I've been playing lacrosse nonstop lately. Movie instead?" Scott offered turning his head to look at the curly blonde boy, who's cheeks were turning pink.

"A-A movie?" Isaac stuttered. Scott's face scrunched up in confusion, not understanding what's so hard to comprehend about a movie.

"Yes, a movie."

"But, isn't that something you do, ya know, on a date?" Isaac uttered, closing his eyes on the last word. He knows he's bad at hiding when he has a crush, and he's honestly shocked that Scott hasn't picked up on it yet. He's constantly stuttering over his words, finding himself gazing in Scott's direction, and not to mention Scott should be able to smell the arousal that's always pouring off of Isaac.

"Dude, I go to the movies with my mom. So no, movies aren't only dates." Dude. Isaac just got 'dude'ed by Scott. Why does life hate him?

"R-Right. Um let's go?" Isaac felt himself blushing, it felt like his cheeks were on fire. It slightly looked like Scott was blushing too, but it was probably just second hand embarrassment because he felt bad for Isaac. Scott got up and handed Isaac an extra helmet he kept by his door. Isaac completely forgot that neither of them have a car, which means they'll take Scott's bike. Oh my god. Isaac will have to hold onto Scott from the back of the bike. Oh my god.

Isaac felt his cheeks flush even more (if that's even possible) as the boys made their way outside to the motorbike that was resting next to the curb. "Hold on tight." Scott joked as he turned around to wink at Isaac. Holy fucking shit.

-

"So what's it like?" Lydia pined. Stiles agreed to hang out with her, and so far the whole times she's just been asking him about being gay (he's actually bi, be everyone seems to be forgetting that). He thinks Lydia is also a little disappointed that Stiles isn't in love with her anymore, even though she's been dating Jackson for a long time.

"What's it like being gay?" Stiles asked confused, what kind of question is that? It'd be like asking someone what it's like to have brown hair; that's just you, you don't know any different.

"Yes! I'm not going to lie, I've been tempted to experiment before. Obviously I haven't because of Jackson, but I'm still curious what it's like to be on the dark side." Lydia joked, quickly wetting her lips as if to make that last line seem more sultry, Stiles just rolled his eyes.

"This isn't Star Wars, if we were any iconic movie we'd be like Twilight or something." Stiles shuddered at the thought of that. "God, I do not want to be associated with a chick flick."

"Oh please you'd be lucky to be in a movie like that. Could you imagine? Two hot boys going after you." Lydia fantasized before turning her head to look back at the boy, "oh wait, that's happened to me."

"Yeah well that makes one of us." Stiles mumbled. Okay yeah, he doesn't like Lydia anymore but it's still not cool to flaunt off how he never even stood a chance.