Chapter 13

Stiles woke up the next morning to find the bed empty except for him and Derek's satin sheets. He groaned at the small amount of light that escaped through the curtains and shoved a pillow over his face hoping he could just fall back asleep. He heard a quiet chuckle entering the room and knew that the morning person out of the two of them had arrived.

"Where'd you go?" Stiles asked, his question getting muffled by the pillow. He felt the bed dip next to him so he took off the pillow to see still slightly-sleepy Derek. He was shirtless and wearing some sweatpants, along with his bed head that somehow still made him look sexy.

"I wanted some coffee, I was hoping to get back before you woke up." Derek explained wrapping an arm around the boy and pulling him closer into him.

"Oh so is that what you always do? Ditch me for coffee and then pretend like you were here the whole time, hmm?" Stiles teased earning him and eye roll from Derek. God, he was so hot in the mornings. All the time also. Stiles did not think he looked good in the mornings at all; he always had huge eye bags, his hair sticks up everywhere, and ew, morning breath.

"Not always. I just prefer waking up first because you're my favorite thing to see first thing in the morning." Derek hummed with a sincere smile on his way. He's always so cheesy with Stiles, he wishes everyone else in the pack could see it too.

Stiles blushed before finally speaking back. "You're my favorite thing to see too.... which is why it's annoying when you're not here." Stiles fired back, not letting Derek off easy. Derek cocked and eyebrow before he moved his hand to rub circles over Stiles' morning wood through his pants. Stiles let out a breathy moan at the contact.

"Are you sure about that?" Derek teased. He slowly began to pull the plaid pants down Stiles' legs, leaving a pair of tented boxers being the only clothing left on him. Derek began to leave kisses all across Stiles' body, his stubble lightly grazing the boy's pale skin causing him to shiver. Derek loved the affect he had on Stiles; seeing him wither beneath his touch and get aroused at just a word. It was almost too easy.

"Mmm, Derek." Stiles moaned while Derek left hickies on the boy's neck. "Need you. Now." He was always so impatient. This time, Derek wanted to make things agonizingly slow for the teen, just for the heck of it. His kisses began trailing south until his lips reached the hemline of Stiles' boxers. Derek could hear his breath hitch as he began to pull on the fabric with his teeth. Slowly, he pulled down the Calvin Klein's until Stiles was fully exposed. Instead of getting straight to the action Derek placed wet kisses on the inside of Stiles' thighs, purposely torturing him. "God Derek, please." Stiles begged as his hips bucked. Derek quickly held his hips down and looked into Stiles' eyes. His were soft but needy, while Derek knew that his looked dark and lustful.

"I'm in charge this time." Derek commanded as Stiles gulped. He's got to admit, dominant Derek is hot. Yeah, he is the one who tops but he never plays a 100% dominant role; and Stiles likes it. Stiles enthusiastically nodded his head causing a cocky grin to form on Derek's face. Derek began to go back down so that he could put Stiles' head in his mouth, tongue swirling around his tip. Stiles let out another moan only to release an even louder one when Derek fully took him in, deep throating as much as he could.

"Shit Derek." Stiles stifled out while tightly squeezing his eyes shut. Derek hummed with Stiles' still in his mouth so that the vibrations of his vocal cords could make Stiles come even more undone. "Der, I'm gonna, I-" Stiles was cut off by Derek fastly thrusting Stiles' cock into his mouth, causing the boy to come in just seconds. Once Stiles was finished Derek brought himself up to plant a kiss on the dazed boy's lips. Stiles sheepishly smiled back before molding himself onto the wolf's body. "Well that's certainly one way to wake up." He joked. Usually Derek would roll his eyes at that but instead he just gazed fondly at the boy.